Beastmaster Update

Friendly DK player here, I want to ask BM hunters how they feel about their spec

Needs glyph of stampede back from WoD… but other than that does pretty well as a trash clearer till you get to an equal level or higher elite or boss then you get hit by a truck ton of damage you just can’t handle…

If you want to run around the world soloing everything you see. Wonderful. If you are in an established guild with players who prefer good players to FOTM specs. Great.

Anything else you’d like to do in current content. Reroll?

1 Like

Not as fun as it was during WOD or Legion. Weaker feeling than we’ve been previously. Still more fun than other classes, which of course is just my personal feeling.

1 Like

It would be nice if our legendaries were more effective and comparable to other classes. The one that does the best damage is extremely clunky and difficult to use.

There will always be someone at the top and someone at the bottom…but it would be nice if it didn’t seem like a world of difference between the two.

Just wish I was a bit more effective.

That being said, since I don’t push high end Mythic content, I’m enjoying BM. If I wanted that content , I’d be pretty depressed.

1 Like

Feels a bit like a contrarian meme spec with how poorly it’s tuned. Considering the current state of MSV, and how MM just took a bat to the knees, it seems fairly evident that Ian doesn’t want any Hunter to feel good about their spec.

2 Likes

In terms of…?

Performance? - Not the best(read: near bottom) atm, in terms of group-based content.
Mechanical theme/design? - Decent, although I’d say some changes could deff improve it.
Fantasy? - Very good I would say. Ofc it depends on what you as a person associate with the supposed fantasy of being a “Beastmaster”.

What would I do to fix it(the issues I feel are present within the spec)?

This: Beast Mastery - future improvements[Partial rework]

1 Like