Bearded lady dwarves!

What Myf said.

If it’s regarding something I said, please be open with whatever it is you found trolling / offensive. Thank you.

3 Likes

What is it about bearded women that arouses you?

Uh… I NEED AN ADULT!

(I am an adult)

I NEED AN ADULTIER ADULT!

1 Like

Oh cool I wasn’t aware we were getting necromancers this expansion

1 Like

You rang??

1 Like

So back onto the main topic before some hateful people came in here, I’m enjoying my earthen so far. At work right now so hope to play her soon.

7 Likes

This is Fuzz on my earthen. Hi. I has beard.

8 Likes

I wanna make a Brewmaster Earthen. Since I don’t play monk that much these days anymore and I feel like Dwarves are a vibe.

It would be really neat if the Dark Iron had some of those customizations too

1 Like

No sane, mentally well-adjusted person is going to complain about what pixels other people are placing on top of their other pixels.

Seems like a lot of mental effort and emotional pain to put ones self through just because of some pixels that some other people enjoy.

5 Likes

Yeah the customizations are good and give beardless options for male dwarves both OG amd dark iron.

Found out recently you cannot make a beardless dwarf.

4 Likes

I also love my earthen. And it’s totally fine if people want beards.

I just wish the racial passives were better…

1 Like

A beardless dwarf? Now that is just going too far.

1 Like

I mean, they’re just trying to annoy and harass people in a public forum. It was obviously a thinly veiled attack at LGBT people.

3 Likes

Yep yep yep

2 Likes

Hey folks were asking xD

1 Like

I love this description.

Wish female earthen had more customization options, I was playing with the preview recently and ones I was hoping for aren’t there.

2 Likes

My condolences if that’s what you needed to be so happy.

1 Like

Took you nearly a year to cook up a snide response.

I’d say you’re losing your edge, but there’s never been one.

6 Likes

I don’t like them. They’re nothing but trouble. Nothing, but trouble.

I see all these sexy beards on the ladies and I can’t help but grab it and pull them in for a little smoochie-smooch-smooch and I’m usually slapped before I get my kiss.

Jokes on them, I like the slap too.

5 Likes

Hey it’s you, thanks for the free rent!

1 Like