Bear kyrian leggo

Recently started using it. Fascinating how strong it can be. Only done a few keys with it, with one being a 24 SOA. Anyone else tried it?

8% on secondary stat?
Not sure I’d give up UFR that accounts for over 3k self HPS.

16% every 30-40 seconds. Helps bit bosses for tyrannical. Just a fun alternative. I did 7k overall in a 25 top. Only using it in small mob density dungeons. Top and SOA so far. May test in pf. Once linked to a fire mage for a pull and dang like a mini lust.

1 Like

It’s not too big a buff on yourself. But used on the right DPS it can be a significant boost to their burst.

It’s going to be even more interesting once you can pair it with Ursocs, so you aren’t losing your defensive power to buff someone else.

The real question is, is the bond buff strong enough to be more powerful than a different combo of legos once you can take 2.

Some classes will become broken :smiley:
But others will finally get a chance to match meta (like feral for example).

As bear, I will be able to starfall tripple pulls every minute? Or even AoE heal the entire party from 10 to 100% every minute? Basically every pull. Sign me up!
As holy pala, I will be to get free tolls to get shock and glimmer up? Sign me up!

How will feral match meta? What legendary will take them from zero to hero? ^^

Genuinly curious, because I would love for that to happen

Not a feral guru here, but from what I have seen, Convoke is bread & butter for ferals.
Having an ability to convoke every 60 seconds must account for something.

Just my speculation.

(That’s with 9.2 double lego thing though)

They using 1min cd convoke already, but still bottom tier for m+

Dont know if any other leggo can add good enough aoe to pull them out of the gutter in m+

They need buffs for m+. Raid wise they actually performing very well. It’s a tricky position.

In theory CoLD will help a bunch with our AOE, but it’s competing with specs that already do 50-100% more AOE than we do as is… and are about to get another legendary themselves.