<Bear Knuckles> 9/9H is LFM for 8.2! - Tu/Th 7:30-10:30 EST

[Bear Knuckles] on Proudmoore (A-US) is an 18+ LGBTQA+ guild looking to expand its ranks. We are a relatively small guild that’s recently opened recruitment (raid and social). We are predominantly comprised of gay bears, but being homosexual, male, and/or a bear are not required by any means. We have a mixed crowd (we love our breeder and goldilocks friends) and we welcome the diversity. Our guild culture is very laid back and friendly and ensuring your personality fits the culture is paramount so we can continue to maintain a healthy, drama free, and safe environment for our members.

[RAID ENVIRONMENT & EXPECTATIONS]
Our raid team is currently 9/9H and 2/2N, with our main goal being AotC each tier. Our members range from those newer to raiding to former world 150 mythic level raiders, but don’t let the latter scare you, we do not tolerate elitism or attitudes and all instances of such are quickly dealt with. We believe this game is supposed to be fun, not a chore. We want our raiders to look forward to logging in on raid nights to kill pixel monsters and banter with their friends over Discord, not dread raid nights or simply showing up because you feel obligated to. Our raid leadership does not yell at or demean other players, instead, we take the time to analyze logs to see where improvements can be made. We would rather work with those willing to put in the effort to improve rather than bench them or fill their spot with someone else (though this cannot always be avoided on progression). Currently, we do not have any requirements for M+ or maintaining multiple alts but we do encourage both. On most non-raid nights, you can find people running keys or running RBGs/BGs and arenas.

[NIGHTLY SCHEDULE]
We currently raid Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30-10:30 EST (4:30-7:30 server).
Monday (@raid time) is our dedicated M+ night for those new to keys and wanting coaching/help but keys are run throughout the week.
Friday (@raid time) was our RBG/BG/Arena night but currently this has been put on hold due to interest/attendance. We are currently working to revive this day.
We also run occasional contests with gold, mounts, pets, (and rarely game time) as a reward if there is enough interest. We also intend to do a monthly achievement runs for old raid and dungeon achievements.

Head on over to our Discord if interested and view current recruitment needs and to fill out an app!
https:// discord. gg/n4qxB4z (remove the spaces)

1 Like

Come join us! Apps take less than 5 minutes and are super easy.

Hey all, just giving an update!

Currently looking for a havoc DH, a DK (frost or UH), a warrior (arms or fury), and ranged to balance out the team for 8.2.

Eventually want to push some entry mythic bosses should be fill out the roster properly. Apply at the discord link above!

Now that 8.2 is around the corner, we are looking for the following classes/specs to round out our raid team.

Havoc DH
Fury Warrior (Arms is fine too)
UH DK (Frost is also fine)
Elemental Shaman
Boomkin
BM Hunter
Affliction or Destro Warlock
Shadow Priest.

Please apply on our discord or reach out to me in game.

You will likely find me on Tubbycubby (my monk).

Hey there, I was trying to make a guild with similar goals in mind. To be a bear guild. We’re more relaxed and not super into raids and such though. We’re playing just to have fun and level and be social. We welcome all lgbtq and PFLAG, but need more bears! I get kicked off the Proudmoore server a lot or I’d be joining. :frowning: