Bear druid with 939k

Imagine the armor rating too. Because Hunters have scat mitigation and no true immunities for defensive cds, I wouldn’t mind taking in more HP and armor. I have a 440k HP resolution from trinkets and ammy, so anything that would make me take less physical damage and give me more HP would certainly be welcomed.

Is this a joke? We are far from favored.

2 Likes

Actually, every class that also can Tank … can take allot Defensive Azerite Traits … like Gemhide, Ablative Shielding or Crystalline Carapace.
Hunters and allot other classes don’t have access to those(apart from Gemhide which is generic).

The only way you could assume that was a joke is to have complete bias or never played another class. The “master of all jack of none” class.

I have played other classes, mainly paladin, druid, and Hunter.

Don’t for a second tell me druid is beloved by the devs, when vanilla all you could do is heal, and as of late feral has been hot garbage.

At least I can finally feel useful as a bear helping my team secure some points and hold objectives.

Think that solved the riddle

So finally feeling useful and not being able to do crap as feral to anyone is bad. Ok gotcha chief.

Feeling like you can actually contribute something, actually feels good.

1 Like

Look man im not trying to ruin your high. I do think there are issue if you are having trouble in open BGs as a feral but thats another topic.
My point with this is that blizz has always heavily favored druids.
I could go on for pages here as to why but i dont have the time or desire.
If we dont agree thats fine.

1 Like

This. Rogues and Mages above all.

Seems like your personal bias is getting in the way if you can’t provide evidence.

1 Like

Sounds like a 150k hp fire mages wet dream!

2 Likes

So you failed to comprehend the statement that you quoted?
What part of not having desire to ramble on are you not grasping?
Unless you think that i am so insecure that i need your personal approval and should write some lengthy document?

Well, u are usually used to Bull s h t but now this is complete Bear s h t.

You make a claim and you can’t back it up. Seems to me you’re used to talking out of your behind then.

Whoa. Talk about being triggered. Didn’t even take much. You make a claim and then ‘conveniently’ say you don’t have time to back it up.

No wonder you’ve been rage posting all over the forums. Did you get your lilly rear whooped and can’t seem to handle it? :joy:

It’s ok, little man. You will lose some battles (or most in your case? :thinking:)

2 Likes