BDK/BrM Returning looking for a guild

I’m a returning tank looking for a guild. I’ve been sporadic with SL because of how crazy everything has been. Things have calmed down for me and I am looking for a new home.

I’m looking for a guild that wants to take AotC each tier and may dabble in mythic. I am active in mythic plus and I am currently pushing myself to go higher as well as gearing out my other tanks (currently all are at 60 just need gear and sets).

I am open to any faction or server for the right guild.

If you think we may be a good fit leave me a message here and I’ll try and get back to you.

Hey Daerity,

Trinity is a group of players who have enjoyed content from Vanilla/Classic days to Shadowlands & looking at building a raid team(s) for DragonFlight. We are currently just focusing on Mythic+ and getting ready for Season 4.

We are looking for any new & returning players that enjoy having a place to hang out, play the game, gear up & even play other games on our off nights.

We are pretty laid back, we are learning new alts and trying new things to keep it different.

If you want to talk more, I added my Battlenet below.
Real ID: Eredric#1237
Discord ID: eredric#8934

Hello I have a spot open for a tank in my 1x/week AotC focused team. I’ll drop my info below, and if the time works, I’d love to chat to see if we could be your new home.

Hey Daerity,

If youre still looking for a guild, add my btag Cashinashes#1535 or my discord Ashton#8298.

Thank you!