Bdk looking for a new home

Lookin for a guild that gets aotc every teir and dabbles into mythic, im 276 as blood and much more comfortable tanking than dpsing but im willing to learn how to do it, came back to the game in 9.0.5 and just havent found the right guild that hasn’t blown up, looking for that right fit… can raid anytime after 9pm hmu with any questions you may have i can send links to logs and what not

Discord is Rallypong89#2989

Bnet Rallypong89#1392

Hey there, I just sent a request on both platforms, feel free to message me at any time! My guild is Refresh on Thrall. We can assist with transfers. We are AOTC focused at the moment, as some of us have stepped down from Mythic for a more casual experience, though we are definitely open to dabbling in it w enough people. We’re actively looking for players that are seeking to improve their game and kill bosses. We are not a hardcore group so we don’t mind joking around on raid nights. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9pm-12pm. Even if you can’t make the times or only one, feel free to message me and we can discuss it if you’d like.

Hello there! we have 2 seperate teams that may be right up your alley. I’ll drop our info below and if it sounds like either team could work for you, I’d love to chat!

Hey!

I sent a request on discord to chat (dem#5747) We are currently an AOTC guild heading into mythic. We raid wed/thursday 9pm est to 11pm est. Wed is heroic and mythic is thursday. Hope to chat soon!