BDK LF AOTC Guild

Hello!

Just coming back from a short break, looking to get back into the swing of things, mainly for War Within, but am definitely not opposed to still doing some fun DF content. Ideally looking for a late night guild (PST) but am open to hearing any and all guilds and their times!

The type of guild I am looking for is relaxed, fun and gets stuff done. I love to joke around, be sarcastic and overall just have a great time but most importantly, not looking for a raid bot guild where we show up then, but nothing else happens in between. Want to be able to enjoy more than just raid night. I am not one for parses, find it to take a lot of fun out of the game when everyone is trying to min-max like they’re pushing world first. Fights will be studied, known and executed to my best ability.

I am a SAHD so there will be times I have to take care of the little one, but when it comes to raid night, shouldn’t be an issue. Just want it known if something does come up? It obvious he will 100% take priority.

If this sounds like we may be a good fit, drop those btags/dicords and lets chat!

2 Likes

Hey! If you’re interested in a start up guild we have been live for a few days but getting stuff going really fast. Send me a message on discord or bnet.

Fyravind#1528 <-BNET
fyravind <-DISCORD

1 Like

quick lil bump

Greetings Lektand!

We fit your guild type, but we are CST based. Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

Current progression:
9/9 N
8/9 H

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

Hi, Lektand. <Murloc with a Glock> (9/9H) is looking for a solid tank for our raid team and friendly community! We’re a group of strong players who still like playing the game for fun and to have a good time with friends. We run a ton of keys together and have fun guild events outside of raid, so you’ll definitely find a good home with us. Let me know what you think, I’d love to hear from you!

We raid Friday and Saturday from 8 to 10:30 pm CST.

You can reach me for any questions or to apply here:

Bnet: Astro#18157

Discord: mwgastro

And you can read our full posting here: