BDK 9.0.5 Leggos

Curious what other people think of the legendary changes for BDK.
Personally, I always thought Crimson Rune Weapon in particular was a cool leggo and I’m interested to see how it performs in comparison to SS and Bryndor’s. Not sure if it will be much better, but getting 5 bones shield immediately and higher uptime for DRW seems pretty darn good.

1 Like

Superstrain will still be BiS because it brings dps in the form of the other two plagues and runic power generation from Frost Fever for defense. Our biggest weak point right now is damage output. I don’t see DRW out dpsing Superstrain.

2 Likes

The Crimson Rune Weapon legendary change is interesting. Looking forward to testing it. Might run it in M+ and pair it with Tombstone.

I had read elsewhere that SS is less effective the fewer enemies that gets hit with it. Something like CRW might be more effective in raid environments.

I’m looking forward to trying Gorefiends Dom out. Combined with Red Thirst, and VA would have fantastic uptime.

You are correct the Superstrain does work best in bigger mob pulls but even single target it still generates a good amount of Runic Power and dps. It will be interesting to see how the new reworked legendaries work, but I still think SS will be BiS.