<BDGG> Selling Ny'alotha the Waking City

C o n t a c t u s f o r s a l e s p l e a s e.

Full availability on the week of 4/14

Please allow us to assist you with all your mythic needs. Cutting edge will be gone before you know it, and that N’zoth mount will be at 1% drop rate too!

Okay, I get it. Shadowlands Alpha is officially out and barely anyone cares about current content cause there’s exciting new content.

On that note, we’re still fully open on 4/14.

Who wants to play shadowlands, honestly? I like my uther and kaelthas dead and gone, thanks.

Contact us for nyalotha :]

Bump! Still available 4/14

We are ready to carry you to victory over N 'zoth and all 13 of his friends in mythic Nyalotha. come get your gear on the 14ths :slight_smile:

Cross-realm Mythic is almost open! If you’re interested in buying a run but you are NOT on Illidan, please feel free to reach out and we can work something out!

As of 4/21, crossrealm mythic is opening. We will move your gold cross server, all you have to do is get invited, show up, and be rained down on with goodies. That said, you can still come join us on Illidan and get the Famed Slayer of N’zoth title by joining BDG itself :slight_smile:

Updated our prices! Next available run would be on 4/21, and your character can officially be on any server!

Hello! We have all bosses except n’zoth available for the week of 4/21. Please contact us if you are interested. CROSS REALM OPEN!

Still available for everything excluding N’zoth on the week of 4/21

Haha…what if you did a cross realm mythic raid with us? That’d be silly…unless? :wink:

Reminder that we’re still looking for someone for everything except n’zoth on Tuesday 4/21

Please contact us for all your mythic needs :slight_smile:

Reminder that Cross-Realm Mythic opened today!

As the alliance peasants say, ready to serve!

Still looking for a buyer for 11/12m for 4/28 (N’zoth + Mount is booked)

Help us to help you, contact us today!

Still looking for a buyer for 11/12m for 4/28 (N’zoth + Mount is booked)