BCC Season 3 PvP Updates

Wouldn’t know… have never played 10 games and ended lower than 200…

Was just using as an expression for the minimum rating vs maximum on the ladder.

If you mean merciless, that goes on sale for honor. I would buy whatever vengeful armor you can with the AP and use honor for merciless when it goes on sale in the next week or two.

I mean…I’m happy but I wish you listened to everyone pre TBC launch who complained that average joe would be getting way less points because we don’t start at 1500.

3 Likes

Please provide more detail or an example such as “A 1500 2s team will no receive X more points, likewise a 5s team will receive Y more points”.

Can’t believe the lack of notice about this. Some arena teams play every Tuesday and could have gotten games in this week if we’d known.

1 Like

first said the season would end “with server maintenance”

then decided it should end 9 hours before that and only supply definitive warning the day of
smiley face uwu tee hee

3 Likes

Blizz i think off pieces are kind of messed up on prices. Not sure if it’s intentional though.
Maybe give it a check ASAP.

4 Likes

It appears some of these prices may be off? It seems fairly random.
The necklace is still full price. The Ring is half off. The belt is full price. The boots are like 30% discounted but the cost of the marks has gone from 20 to 40. The wrists are like 20% off but require no marks. The weapons and s1 gear appears to be right.

8 Likes

Ya pretty dog move on their end

PLEASE BE AT LEAST 25% INCREASE AROUND 1500 CR. I bought pvp pants for tanking two hours before the announcement that the historically longest season was being cut super short. I now feel like a moron for making that purchase because everyone I talked to and everything I read expected this season to last much longer, and I expected to be able to recoup the AP over that time. That’s not a great place for your player to be: regretting playing the game a way that seemed optimal at the time, but ends up being a facepalm two hours later because of uncommunicated season timing.

Since that announcement, I swapped to playing 5s with randos (because I don’t have 4 friends who want to pvp, so we just played 2s or 3s) for less fun but more points every week and I’m still gonna be short a handful of AP for both weapon and shoulders unless the point bump for tomorrow’s calc is at least a 25% increase.

That pants purchase shoulda been straight dopamine, a hard earned reward for gaming with friends, but instead its become a monument to the disconnect between player and executive sitting in my bags; where I get punished and feel bad about decisions made in game so that yall can bait goldfish brain players into coming back to playing the game that I am already playing and have been playing, on a time frame that looks good to some bankers. Screw those minnows baby, me and my crew are the whales. You do us right and we will literally play WoW2 Classic+ Reforged Plus every single month until we’re 90 and the arthritis meds wear off and the nursing home staff shut down our LAN party for being too lit.

PLEASE KAIVAX DO ME THIS SOLID I’VE BEEN HURT ALREADY LET’S LET THE HEALING BEGIN HERE.

9 Likes

Firstly will we be getting the points after reset? and the discount continuing after reset?

secondly who didn’t see this coming? lol seriously, Blizzard does Blizzard again :rofl:

at this point you only have yourself to blame for thinking that Blizzard wont do Blizzard things.

hey @Kaivax are you a bot? some kind of automated system or something? do you even read the comments in your topic about the player’s concerns ?!

1 Like

This was beautiful

You’re talking to a wall, sorry just don’t waste your time. Blizzard left the building with Elvis,…a long time ago.

1 Like

is the isle out tomorrow?

Make S3 purchasable for honor or you will continue to see terrible PvP participation numbers.

4 Likes

Season 3 gear for honor please. Or further discount to arena point cost. Also make the “half price” cost the actual cost for s4 gear throughout the whole season.

5 Likes

All hail king oktober! the fist of justice

Disclaimer: I’m posting this before server maintenance, so prices may be fixed/changed in a few hours. Also, I’ve only looked at the vendors while on my Shaman. The cloth/leather/plate item prices might be different

As of May 3rd, 5:50am it looks like the arena offseason discounts have gone out, but some of the Vindicator items have strange honor and/or mark of honor costs:

Vindicator Necks:
Current cost: 15300 honor, 5 EOTS marks
Correct cost(?): 7650 honor, 0 marks (matches the discount the Veteran Necks received during s2 offseason)

Vindicator Mail Boots:
Current cost: 13923 honor, 40 EOTS marks
Appears to have received an honor discount of ~22%, but the EOTS mark cost doubled from 20 to 40?

Vindicator Mail Belts:
Current cost: 17850 honor, 20 AB marks
Didn’t receive any changes?
Correct cost(?): 13923 honor and ?? AB marks to match the Vindicator Boots

Edit: 11:45am Pacific time and still no fix

4 Likes

Maybe PVP participation is not their priority in the first place. A cheaper respec fee is also needed.