Battle.net forum format

More than one person here has accused me of posting on a newly made Classic forum posting alt. I say that it is not, then prove that it is not, then I prove that they are the ones who are infact, posting on an alt. Anyone who has their entire post history in one single thread or who has been silent for almost a year and then comes back after so long just to spam post this thread is posting on an alt. Like their are quite a few posters both for and against the Btags who have their entire post history here and here alone. That = an alt. Highly doubt they posted for their first ever time in this thread… Army of alts here who keep calling me an alt. What irony. Then I say I will link my old posting history before this one… no one takes me up on it cuz they know I am telling the truth. This is not a forum posting alt.

1 Like

Yeah, some people will get that way, but you’ll have to understand them too. Because people have used alts to switch to troll, one such well known case is what we call the T-Squad. And that got really bad where alts were also used to impersonate as other users.

1 Like

Which isn’t an issue today.

They’re likely too busy HC Classic sniping to bother with anything here.

I do not want my toons name to disappear. See I said that exact same thing to you once already. But this toon had a diff name. I was this Draenei, then moved to Horde cuz I could find any ally to play with, Horde are all rude so I went back to Ally, old name was taken and post count reset. My total post count is at least 2,000 not a forum posting alt. I dont post here much. I am in every single topic with this toon, PvP, CS, gen, all of them. I dont want anymore trolls calling this a Classic posting alt when they are coming at me with 30 or so posts or even 12 total posts. Im not alt posting, they are.
I never have, never will alt post.

Its either me or another person that you gotta troll. I have never said a bad word about Classic HC. Never spammed those threads. Must suck knowing you are not capable of ever being able to do C HC. Dont insult me out of the blue for zero reason. Very uncalled for. I did nothing to you. Not one single thing. That must suck being someone who never plays Classic and yet I play it more than I do retail by a long shot and even my retail alts are further progress than that toon you call a warrior. Nowhere near 400 ilvl so we both know you’ll never down a single key past 10 this season, cant do solo shuffle… even if you could you have less than 1/100tht the hks my warrior alt has, and 1/5th this toons HKs and both my pallies got way more than this toon does.

It is perfectly okay to get upset that I can play Classic and you cannot, but there is ZERO reason to randomly take your aggression out on me when you are so mad at yourself.

You have to pay money to do that with a b-net name, and also why are you accepting requests from ppl that randomly send you requests?

You have to still say yes.

You need an active sub to post at least, they can do the same for likes.

I literally don’t care about the poll. I do how ever, call out hypocrisy when it’s needed, and the poll is indeed hypocritical.

Also, I have been in support of b-tags long before that poll was a thing.

Let me guess… stalking? >.>

You, of all people know, that 1 post of this every week is not as bad as 5-10 posts of elf threads every day.

I am disappointed with you for saying that.

It can be used both ways actually. People using alts can also prop up their own posts and make “discussion points” with themselves. When it caught it feels very awkward to be in those threads.

You mean real id? That was a real issue, but B-tags still have a level of anonymity that is tolerable and acceptable with internet privacy.

You do know other blizzard forums already use b-tags and this isn’t an issue right?

Also, we are not asking for real id, that is a display of your real name, not b-tag.

lol yes it does, and the forum users found a way to identify those that does.

I can create a charecter on your server, put your charecters name in my friends list and watch what you do and follow you easily. You can’t do that with b-tags.

LOL, I am on the same page with that at least. But it doesn’t change the importance of the subject.

Speaking of flagging, there is also an issue of multi-alt flagging, I should put this in my OP.

Well, if you knew my age you wouldn’t be saying that lol.

Also b-tags is privacy encouraging, as it helps make a wall from people just adding you without permission.

Why

Are

you

accepting

random

b-tag

requests???

did I miss something?

What is going on?

3 Likes

Which is why people support BTags being placed under the character, considering people do roleplay on the forums as well.

4 Likes

I do support this btw

Also my b-tag is Greatbrae#1774

3 Likes

You’ve lost me on how you’ve came to this kind of conclusion.

I mean I could I just see no gain out of doing it.

You wouldn’t know its them through being person B of account 2.

And? Your still accepting random b-tag requests. do you accept every g-invite request?

2 Likes

Befriending you doesn’t imply random accepting of a request.

Oh you wanted to randomly go at me about Classic HC when I have never once said a word negative or any such about it, have never stalked those forums, have never argued with anyone on there. I talk in a peaceful manner there because everyone posting there wants to play the game. That is why they are there.

I don’t think you’re T squad if that’s what you’ve thought I’ve assumed.

If I try to befriend you via b-net, you have to click yes. It’s a prompt.

If you say yes to every request, then the problem is you allowing it to happen.

2 Likes

Except as person B, you wouldn’t know they’re person A.

Then the obvious thing is, YOU CLICK NO IF YOU DON’T KNOW THEM.

common sense.

2 Likes

But you only know them as Person B.

Not as Person A and they’ll have infiltrated your friends list, giving them a birds eye view of your activities across Bnet.

Some of you people should just get off the forums. You have been spamming the same thing for a long time. I’ve counted this topic popped up about 5 to 6 times already. The first one by another human paladin I believe, twice Ayukama, maybe three because they used an alt to make another an and Elf and this Draenei OP.

Anyone on these forums can see that this imaginary troll, alt hop problem isn’t a problem and you’re all just making it out to be with this weird cult behavior. I say start swinging out bans for these people because they are purposely making a fake outage about something that does not exist but are foaming to the mouth the moment someone doesn’t want what they want. Why are you so angry if people do not want Battletags? It’s seriously not this big of a deal, my God. Yeah, time for bans.

2 Likes

That only happens if you accept them into your list.

You have to actively click on accept for that to happen. That problem is your own doing.

You also have the option to block them as well.

Ummm… This is awkward, I am not Ayukama. I have been active on these forums for years and not once had I used that name. I mostly have names with “brae” in them as an online identifier for myself. I also don’t go that low as to use annynimous alt names to prop up topics, the worst I ever did was use my DK alts to prop up my own buried topics, but never hid the fact it was me who did it.

3 Likes

If they’re clever enough, you’d likely never know they’re Person B.

1 Like