Battlenet down? Cant connect to login

Anyone else just “connecting” in Battlenet? Nothing load, cant login to any game…

4 Likes

Yep, same problem here. :confused:

Interestingly, doesnt look like Twitter is loading either??

My bnet wouldn’t load even though I can browse other sites, or watching tv/movie.

I dunno what’s happening.

I also tried twitter and no go. Weird that twitter and bnet launcher are down. I can get on the forums online with no issues as well as other websites…

2 Likes

Yep, same. Been troubleshooting for a half hour.

I can play D4, but not WoW.

It’s a marketing ploy!

Yep. My friend and I are having issues getting on also. And I noticed Twitter is having issues also. Something is going on.

Same. Posted in technical forums, but yea can’t login to the app. Been going on for about an hour now.

https://downdetector.com/

Downdetector showing a number of issues…what the heck

A bit ago I was having issue just loading web pages up …they were not fully displaying everything …now it seems to be fine…something was going on with the net across the USA for sure.

Haven’t tried Bnet/WoW, but I’ve noticed both the WoW forums and WoWhead are loading like absolute butt today. No other website or forum has been giving me this sort of slow-load/broken-load trouble except official/officially-endorsed WoW sites.

Twitter was fine when I checked it earlier, ESO forums are fine, Youtube’s fine. Only UESP is having some issues, of what I usually go to, and it’s more like it’s not responding at all rather than loading slow/broken.

No idea what’s going on. I dunno if any of my friends are dealing with it either, as most are asleep atm.

Yeah wowhead was giving me fits about 20 mins ago trying to load it up to find some info on that secret cave you can port too …page wouldn’t load at all…I did a speed test and speed test said everything was fine…

It looks like AWS is the problem. Lots of sites down right now not just blizzard.

AWS?

JFC I thought I was going crazy, thank goodness I’m not the only one. Half my websites are working and half aren’t. Bizarre as heck.

Amazon Web Services? How would that affect all these other companies though?

Amazon web services, they host all these sites

3 Likes

So its Bezos fault? OF COURSE

1 Like

Its happening again …slow loading on trying use another site…