Battlelord vs Exploiter (PvP)

Now that we have the latest numbers, and assuming no changes going into Tuesday’s patch…

• Exploiter seems broken OP to the point I almost expect nerfs, which makes me hesitant to drop 5150 soul ash on it.
  • Battlelord seems like it will do less one shotting, but increase your overall pressure.

Anyone have any idea of the true DPS difference to expect based on what’s on the PTR now? Is exploiter the obvious choice for Venthyr warrior even if it goes back to todays values (assuming that’s worst case scenario in a nerf)?

1 Like

Both greatly appeal to me but I’ll be abusing exploiter until they make fury viable. Battlelord looks like it could definitely speed up arms slow gameplay to make it more fluid for venthyr.

2 Likes

we will see how it goes. If exploiter is way overtuned then I am sure it will get fixed… but that doesnt mean it will get nerfed to the ground. I am leaning towards exploiter. Battlelord is going to be great for utility though I will say

Exploiter has been fun for when i was using it before i changed to Unhinged. The issue in PvP, its very hard to stack and what put me off was the buff stays on your current target so when switching targets it doesn’t carry with you which is unfortunate. Great for 1v1 and you can get some nice stacks quickly however its not as easy getting 2 Condemns and 2 Overpowers on a target. Switching to Unhinged would garenteed me which has worked out better currently.

If i had to pick between the two, Battlelord and Expoilter, id go Expoilter as Venth

1 Like

Exploiter looks like it’s going to be be like mage or balance druid damage: setup and hopefully you nuke someone. If your target doesn’t die then you’ve got a ton of downtime before you can try it again.
I’d be more worried about ork necrlord wars with exploiter than venthyr ones.

For some reason I feel like Battlelord is going to be more preferable just to smooth out the rotation as people get more gear. I might be wrong though.

Why orc necrolord ?

1 Like

Bloodfury + 50% damage from exploiter + I think 30% from necrolord. Damage modifiers will get out of hand really fast with a PVP trinket and avatar.