Battlegrounds are not fun

I spend most of my time in Rated and Random Battlegrounds.

Plain and simple: BGS are not fun. It’s literally a waste of time and pack full of frustration.

My game time is being unused and wasted because I can’t enjoy this part of the game.

Something needs to change as many others have already mentioned

Please?

1 Like

What do you want changed? You left out a lot of details.

8 Likes

Unrated is more fun than rated because you can use everything in the game while there. All potions, gliders, divesuits, toys and buffs you cant use while playing rated

That being said this game is in DESPIRATE NEED of some new battlegrounds, arenas, and maybe even a few epics

1 Like

Only one thing missing…

Huttball

5 Likes

Yes! I want them to copy paste Huttball so bad.

I will proselytize the amazingness of Huttball every chance I get. Best battleground map of any MMORPG out there.

For those unaware, think of it like WSG except the flag spawns in mid and you have to pick it up and push it past the enemy into their base, or end zone. The ball, or flag in WSG terms, can be passed around to teammates by throwing it, and can be intercepted by the enemy team.

It’s similar enough to flag maps that I think WoW players would pick it up quickly, and it’s different enough that it’d be a breath of fresh air to the stale BG map pool.

Bring Huttball in WoW!

2 Likes

FR!

Yeah but, thats just like… your opinion

counter point: I have a lot of fun in BGs.

Did they remove from swtor? I queued a bunch of warzones recently and havent gotten it.

Terribly vague.

Though, new BGs would be nice. Seems everyone has agreed on that for many years.

Too bad management reallllllllllllly needs those 3rd vacation homes or 2nd boat. (or whatever else one would use a $200 million bonus on)

It’s pretty clear there aren’t enough employees to keep being fresh content to entertain new players. New BGs would be welcomed by all. Maybe someday :crossed_fingers:t2:

I had fun in Battlegrounds one day it was a good day! Regardless perhaps you are burnt out…and no matter what blizz does you will burn out on that change to over time. I am not sure what is making them unfun for you so hard to tell.

Idk about OP, but honestly I’m feeling the burnout on WoW pvp. I played less in S1 of DF than I did in S4 of SL, and right now i’m playing even less than I did in S1 of DF.

1. We have a decent amount of BG’s. The problem is, some of them are garbage. People are asking for new BG’s, and i’m all for it. But I do not want new BG’s without the ability to blacklist some of the existing BGs. At this rate, i’ll never see a new BG because Blizz thinks I just want to play seething shore and wintergrasp all day.

2. Balancing in Dragonflight is a mess. They don’t just slightly buff a class, they propel them into the heavens and then hotfix it a week later. It’s like it’s on a rotation. They have people chasing FOTM all season long.

3. The honor crests and conquest crests were a great idea, and I was excited to get started crafting my own gear. Since it would finally allow me to have control over how I want to play, but Blizz went and locked it behind Shadowflame Crests. I can get a crest a week, so that after 15 weeks I can finally have the gear that I actually want. STOP SPOON FEEDING US THE STUFF THAT WE WANT. I get it, they want to keep us subbed, but how about you make a fun experience that we want to keep coming back to instead of giving it to us one at a time?