Battlegrounds and Players leaving them during matches

battlegrounds should be locked when players enter them, as no one should be able to leave the bg without a 24 hour deserter time put on them. and no 1 with arena gear should be able to enter a bg against players with honor gear on.the pvp should be evenly matched not one sided.

But if we do that how else will we upset you?

1 Like

Do you also want a pony? Should have asked for a pony.

I think you need to grow up and stop acting like a little kid and treating this game like you are on a playground trying to be something you are not . It is you who are the main problem with these forums ohhbobsaget .as you and your alts like to report players for anything on these forums.

I think that one of the cooler aspects about random battlegrounds is that they’re pretty relaxed and you can pop out of them whenever. Maybe have a stacking deserter for super repeat leavers, especially if they do solo queue ranked, but people have stuff come up and need to leave.

It’s a random bg. Nothing bad happens if you lose.

still blizzards needs to do something about conquest geared players que’ing with honor geared players as that does make the battleground one sided in the long run of the battleground.

No, not really.

1 Like

They are, in 5 months.

That’s incorrect.

They aren’t doing away with gear gap, as advertised, when DH launches?

1 Like

No, there will still be gaps between non-pvp gear, honor gear and conquest gear. Just like in mop-wod.

yes it does I know what I see in battlegrounds < and I will give a scenario of a battleground match ok here goes A team of fully geared alliance players against a team of fully geared honor geared horde players who do think is going to win? the team with conquest gear on or the team with honor gear on
as the team with conquest gear on will be able to attack the healer and defeat that healer real quick as that healer has nothing but honor gear on that healer will not last 2 seconds in that match .

Oh, I know, I’m just saying that outside of Legion it has always been a thing, and part of the fun.

Considering conquest gear has always been obtainable Via unrated PVP, I feel that pretty much solves the issue. Of course so would people playing to like 1400 for upgrades which is basically free and would solve a lot of their grief, but instead OP apparently thinks my sub fee shouldn’t include being able to play random BGs the same as his because I do rated content as well. lol

I pay my sub so why should I be excluded from going into arenas to obtain conquest gear in classic? where is the fun in that ? .

You can’t play arena in classic?

yes but every time I que up for them 6 to 12 hours go by and still nothing before I finally give up on the que . just like it has been all through retail for the past 15 years I have been playing.

Dead game is dead, I guess.

arenas are multi servers just like random battlegrounds right?

No idea tbh. I didn’t start PVPing until SL, but if I recall things used to be ran on Battlegroups–which were small collections of select servers broken up.