Battlegrounds and people leaving them

Battlegrounds and people leaving to switch to their alliance or horde toon should this be allowed ? I have noticed that while in Battlegrounds if the horde is winning on the match that fearlina and some others they know that they leave the battleground and log in on their alliance toon with more powerful gear on and overwhelm us horde toons ,should anyone that leaves a battleground get A24hour deserter put on them ? that should fix the battleground situation and It should be account wide so no one gets to log in on a more powerful toon .and conquest gear players should be put in with their own bracket of geared players not with honor geared players in random battlegrounds .

This idea gets brought up all the time and keeps getting shut down for a reason. No one can tell another player how to spend their time.

1 Like

HMM. still A player with conquest gear on should not be allowed to que with players with honor gear on, as some players do not get a chance to get conquest gear , and it does state in the tos to have fun so where is the fun when a whole team of allince with conquest gear on joins a random bg against players with honor gear on as we all know conquest gear is way more powerful than honor gear.

1 Like

It’s a low post classic mage… Probably the same person :roll_eyes: they really need to change how the forms work so we don’t get garbage spam like this.

Yeah, this is a waste of time.

1 Like

lol does not matter what standing of my posts are this is a valid point of a discussion for a topic and please stay on topic and stop trying to derail the topic as this affects the future of this game and battlegrounds. because right now as I see it the two other post on this forum is a waste.

Okay, I’ll bite one more time.

Look…the problems with gear disparites has been by far the most complained about topic for the entire run of Shadowlands. This is why Blizzard is addressing it for Dragonflight.

We are also at the tail end of Shadowlands now. It is highly unlikely any more changes will be made before Dragonflight. So either roll with what we have now and make it work for you…or take a break until Dragonflight and see how that goes.

Either way, whining won’t change anything now.

Classic pvp post?

Also why would a horde player that’s winning the bg log over to alliance lol. Can’t be happening a lot

i see u mention gear.

maybe thats the problem. gear gaps in pvp.

maybe if the pvp was more fair and less lopsided… the players would stick around and try to play/win

i think they just get discouraged when the entire team gets steamrolled in 10 seconds. hopefully this gear issue is improved in Dragonflight because it seems to be the root issue of a lot of peoples complaints

1 Like

might be because their buddies are on the other side playing and they do not want to lose or could be that them players switching during the battleground hate the fact that they are loosing the bg could be alot of factors going on with these players so please refrain from matching wits with me on this I see way more than you do.

But is this a classic pvp post? Because it’ll likely get better traction on the classic forums

actually these battlegrounds work the same whether it is classic or retail so the content of this topic works for both games .