Battleground Holidays and Realm Adjustments – March 10

This is really the best option available to you? This is going to have a LOT of negative consequences. This really can’t be the way to go… can it?

5 Likes

Blizzard, this change negativity impacts the lower level PvP community. By splitting the already small twink community you are increasing queue times which will cause some players to quit. Please revert this change for lower level brackets.

Aww, you’re out East? My Alliance toons (Mezlan etc) are out West. Well, it was nice playing with you.

Bye.

:cry:

1 Like

It’s not just the twink community. When I level an alt, half the time I like doing it through BG’s (XP through turn in’s). This kills any chance of leveling up through BG’s.

*Citation needed

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/blizzard-why-did-you-kill-off-sub-60-battlegrounds/466332/12?u=petrolsk-tichondrius

Cry more on the forums, anecdotal evidence is crap.

1 Like

Where is the crying exactly? You asked for a citation. I gave it to you, go away now.

Hello! If Petrolsk#1252 isn’t your BattleTag, don’t click anything in this email!
Your Blizzard World of Warcraft® Subscription - 6 Months is now canceled

Hi there,

Your subscription for World of Warcraft® Subscription - 6 Months has been canceled. You’ll no longer be charged, though you can still play until your current subscription expires on Mar 13 2020 03:58 PM (PST). Return to Azeroth at any time by renewing your subscription!

Regards,
Blizzard Entertainment

who cares about sub 60 brackets lol

3 Likes

If you’re implying that battlegroups are going to cause longer queue times for Horde, that will not be the unless there’s a discrepancy in faction ratios between EST and PST servers .

I asked for citation of EVIDENCE, Your own forum post about your threat is hardly convincing, should I go on an alt and say how I’m cancelling my 15 subs and use that as evidence? in fact I’M RENEWING 20 SUBS to offset your threat of 5 subs, they’re now gaining FIFTEEN SUBS! My anecdotal evidence just beat yours.

1 Like

Do you want my credit card information with that? Can I get you a sandwich to?

1 Like

I mean if you’re offering I’ll take it.

1 Like

Why are you trolling this tread incessantly?

It is a fact that this change provides minimal QOL improvements at 60, and that it is completely screwing over a different aspect of the game many people enjoy.

1 Like

nothing but a queue timer, player vs queue timer. what a game. leave it to blizz to ruin a good thing. what moron thought this up? you think you do but you dont? ill give it until thursday then unsubbing if it its still split.

1 Like

lol

I do wonder, if their are more Horde East? This could be a blessing for some of us…

1 Like

Blizzard…fixing problems that don’t exist by creating actual problems.

Is one of those old magic 8-balls running the company?!

2 Likes

I’d like to see a blue post with Blizzard’s official stance on this. I’m curious if you guys are willing to consider alternate solutions for the timezone problem at 60, or if you are instead going to consider somehow exempting lower level brackets from these changes.

If the answer is the same that it was when we asked in 2011, which I will paraphrase as “we do not design the game with lower level pvp in mind”, I’d like to know before my next billing cycle to save us some time. I have two accounts right now and I’m leaning towards cancelling both until I see some actual blue text regarding the impacts of this change.

2 Likes

split your playbase, good idea

1 Like

It is decidedly so.

1 Like