Battle.net down/World Server Down

I have been unable to connect to anything except forums and down detector is showing outages across the country. ((h ttps://downdetector.com/status/battle-net))
Also was unable to uninstall Battle(dot)net app and had to manually remove it from my computer as it would not update not scan/repair. Unable to re-download the clients. Server times out.

You are not alone I am also having that issue we don’t know what is causing it yet but check out the other threads. I was fishing when it dced me and i cant get back on with Malliwix on WRA keeps sticking at the load screen saying the server is not there, bnet wont connect at all but I was able to access moon guard with no problem so i dont know what the crap is going on… At this point I think Im going to go watch a movie with some popcorn or something and hope its fixed tomorrow…

1 Like

I’m having the same issues as well. It’s going so far as in I can’t search anything “battle net” on my browser, it won’t load. I’ve tried reinstalling the app but nothing has helped or worked. Hope I can maybe understand what’s going on soon. The error code I’m getting is: "BLZBNTBNA000003E8 (1118). I can’t see what it says because it’s on a battle net website, so maybe I can find out what that is, too

1 Like

“If” you both have Xfinity:

From my conversation with a rep a few minutes ago, there’s an upgrade currently taking place, and should be complete within a few hours. It’s affecting traffic to part of the WoW / battle.net servers, among other things.

Check:

There’s a few people using a VPN, which would circumvent the issue and allow you to play for now. Didn’t mean to link it straight to my reply, but not going to bother with it haha.

2 Likes

make sure you update your window update
go to account and find the game download
reinstall battle net
I was getting a dll missing error code