Battle for Undercity

Quest is beyond broken. Stuck in phased Org / UC and can’t even complete my brewfest dailies.

Can the devs please get this fixed asap or at least communicate something is being done?

7 Likes

Same shiz is happening to me. can’t do anything in orgrimmar or UC because the quest is broken.

Also stuck with a phased Org/UC. Can’t train my warlock spells or use AH. Scenario progress and NPC voice lines are not in sync. Thrall runs laps in the final boss room and never enters combat. Sylvannas is MIA for that part as well.

Happened to me as well. Org/UC seem to be the only places that are bugged though, Thunder bluff has the AH and class trainers available. If you’re not a mage you’ll probably need a summon to northrend because I heard the boats/zeplins don’t leave for northrend in the bugged phased Org/UC

Wouldnt care too bad since you can go to TB or silvermoon but this affects brewfest in durotar… come on blizzard

I can’t even get the event to begin after accepting from Voljin. Thrall never appears at the beginning and Sylvanas keeps on teleporting and despawning over and over. UC and Org are completely unusable in this phased state as a result.

Its broken on alliance side too, Varian and Sylvanaas+thrall just fight and nothing happens ever.

1 Like

Yeup. Same thing happend to me and a group of like 20 other people. Thrall is stuck in an endless loop going back and forth between the rock cave in and where he started at. RP walking the whole time mind you. We go pass the wall once and kill Verimathris, only for him to respawn at the same RP walk location and the Veri resetting. Wasted 30 min in there in hopes something would trigger Trall to turn in quest. Nope.

I never even got that far. Found them in the UC already standing around. Then they moved to putress’s room and no putress. Just a room of endlessly spawning slimes.