Battle for nazjatar not rewarding conquest on win

There have been several updates, and people are getting the “coin” buff now, but there are no rewards, i.e., Prismatic Manapearls. Honor, Gold, and Conquest, for either winning or losing a Battle.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m really surprised this fix was missed with the whole no honor in raids issue was fixed. It doesn’t even seem to be an acknowledged issue anywhere that I can find. Can we please get some kind of response on this?

1 Like

One of my favorite past times in WoW was that battle. I don’t need any of the rewards but without those rewards the battle has been a ghost town (or close to) for the past week.

Sad to see it go.

yeah its very annoying , hope they get it fixed !
i’m sure most of RUIN have put tickets in … i know i have with a really terrible GM replying …

Just had my latest reply from a GM … are they 5 year olds ?
Do they think we don’t know the requirements ?

I know to have warmode enabled , i never turn it off.
i know i need a kill to get the “eligible for rewards coin debuff”
i know i need to stay in Nazjatar until the battle is over.

I have screenshots from a battle today showing warmode enabled, 5 honorable kills (it was a slow battle) the coin (eligible for rewards debuff) and getting zero rewards … the tools make me see red !

I’m assuming the gm thinks most out there are kinda dumb. I mean most don’t know wpvp from a random boar. So he had to make sure. Most people who sign up for these alli raids in that zone don’t pvp on a regular. They hide in wm off until they need a quest done then go in lfg to hide behind numbers. Maybe the gm was just having a laugh at u guys?

2 Likes

I’ve had two replies. Both mentioned leaving early. I gave the same obvious response to both. The second seemed to think I was talking about the weekly quest, but now I’m realizing I didn’t notice it in my last battle, where another dude said he didn’t get rewards.

Removing the world quest makes sense if they’re removing all rewards from the battle, but I don’t know why the game masters wouldn’t know or say that.

Conquest is back! Back in business bois!

1 Like

For sure? I spoke to a dude who got no rewards today.

Yeah last battle window (4 pm cst so my time) got the manapearl, the pearls, and 50 conquest and 300 honor.

1 Like

Nice. Assuming that’s for the battle and not the weekly quest then.

Can confirm: rewards are back. I received them during the 5pm PST battle round.

It is not fixed completely. I was in a battle earlier today/yesterday (10/20/2020) in the early evening. A guildie got rewards, several people yelled out with joy in general chat that they got conquest, but alas, with the coin buff, war mode on, etc, etc, etc, etc (for any GM actually reading this), I got no rewards for a winning battle…

The intermittent bug of randomly not getting a reward has been around for as long as BfN has been around. But the bug where NO ONE was getting rewards, the bug that appeared with the prepatch, has been fixed.

I didn’t get the rewards couple of night back . Ruin came and lagged everything as I was trying to do CTA with couple of friends . We got the BFN victory without doing anything ( thanks Ruins) . But ya no rewards, just the achievement .

Just happened to me on 2 seperate characters. Had the COIN buff, completed the whole Win (RUIN Groups) but no conquest on 2 chars.

what that means is barely anyone actually enjoyed it, they only did it for the rewards

bliz devs need to stop covering up bad designs by basically forcing players into it using compelling carrots and then calling it popular

Completely agree.

Considering how many successful pvp games are out there that provide no reward beyond winning… yeah, I also think Blizz needs to take a look at their pvp design.

…granted, I see WoW more as a pve game than anything, but still.

1 Like