Battle for Ashenvale Progress

Any reason the progress bar keeps dropping 10% right before the event kicks off?

1 Like

They addressed this on Twitter, unfortunately not here. They don’t seem to post much here. But here you go.

1 Like

So its a layering issue in Ashenvale. Would be nice to get a Blue post with acknowledgement and an update as to what is being done to address.

@partyrock thanks for the response

1 Like

We’ve found and fixed this bug. The fix was deployed at 12:00 Noon PST today, and will appear in our next hotfixes update.

6 Likes

Can you fix people getting layered mid match? and getting screwed out of wins.

8 Likes

Uh… they is treating us good. Uh we are chilling and sh^t. I’d like to give a shout out to Ray -Ray an Big Steve and uh, Touch of Tism, send Newports!

Could you also look into a fix that prevents people from getting layered mid Battle for Ashenvale. I’ve been screwed out of my matches 3 times in a row now. This is getting old fast

Just left a battle that was stuck. Bosses wouldn’t die I think. .-.

lol, and they still want to insist that there’s no faction imbalance. Yes, the layering issues are really bad, but it still doesn’t account for the fact that there’s only 1 layer on 1 server that has enough horde players to win about 50% of the time.

3 Likes

Hotfixes fixed nothing today. Only more bugs to sort through.

4 Likes

the hotfix made worse. killed all 3 but last still immune…lol oh please get it working correctly

4 Likes

The hotfix definitely made it worse

3 Likes

Not working, CS is bugged as to high hell, Both sides have killed all minbosses, bosses still acting as though they are up

1 Like

Hot fix made things much worse, still getting layering while in a 40 man raid and a new bug for me today was that the bosses didn’t spawn until 3 mins after the event started and then while both sides were 1/3 it showed a reset to 3/3 apparently one of our bosses was actually up but the other side still just zerged the last boss because people didn’t know if bosses were up or not. The map showed one thing, the progress ui showed a different story.

2 Likes

Do you know if I can find this info outside of X? Frustrating that Blizzard sometimes relies solely on X to share information with WoW customers

7 Likes

I mean its aggravating that they dont post on their own forums of all places but the majority of people ARE on X so I get it.

it drives me insane that they use twitter for communicating with us

5 Likes

Not fixed as of 3:24pm today…possibly even worse.

1 Like

We killed the mini shredder then 2/3 a few minutes later 3/3… We killed him again (got Rep too) still 3/3 but no respawn this time. So some of us headed over to boss to wait it out… we sat at 2/3 for like 30mins then both horde and us went to 1/3 10mins later Horde gets 0/3 and we were winning at the start of this…

Good stuff! Keep up the amazing work lads.