<Basic> Recruiting Fury Warriors and Paladins

Basic is currently recruiting exceptional players of all classes for BWL farm and beyond. We are looking for quality players who are dedicated to Classic and want to experience everything the game has to offer.

Accomplishments

• Server first Molten Core
  • Server first Blackwing Lair
  • Top 100 US Blackwing Lair Clear
  • World Boss domination

Raid Times

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7:00 - 10:00 PST (server time)

If you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to reach out to anyone in the guild or contact the leadership directly: Awake, Belleflop, or Legend.

2 Likes

True or False?

World of Warcraft holds a Guinness World Record for the most popular MMORPG by subscribers.

Trick or Treat

True!!! But I am sure we all knew this.

Cap’n Crunch’s full name is Horatio Magellan Crunch.

There’s only one Blockbuster still operating in the U.S.—it’s located in Bend, Oregon.

that is such an oregon thing too.

Ragnaros down, still looking for a few warlocks and holy priests.

A bolt of lightning contains enough energy to toast 100,000 slices of bread.

Ragnaros down! Recruiting warlocks and holy priests.

The Fire Hydrant Patent Was Lost in a Fire

Y’all need Jesus.

4 Likes

Might want some quality. Haven’t seen any.

2 Likes

We’re honored that your first post was in our thread. <3 Fusion

Certain turtles can breathe through their butts.

To many warlocks

Like 99% of every other guilds who advertise for raiding. Got something better or newer to say?

I wish this server had better trolls.

Edit: Holy crap. I just looked through your post history. You are not a troll…that is just how you act…all the time. I feel bad for you :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah I am very blunt. When I see BS I just call it out. When I see reasonable content, I am reasonable.

Anyways I am not even on this server. Looked throughout forums because they offer transfers and Ant-ema seems like a pit hole. Just had to leave my mark left and right.

Doubt anyone would transfer here.

@vipure https://www.twitch.tv/bruntsmash/clip/AlluringTalentedAdminImGlitch there’s your quality lol

2 Likes