<Barthilas> LF guild

Returned player, l am playing a destro warlock, need to gear up(i lvl 218), but cant find a guild that is at my level, everyone seems to want ilvl 235 or higher.

Keen to help a guild get through normal mode of raiding, and so on all the way to Mythic, and to do Mythic keys.

Basically want to join a guild on barthilas that could use some fresh recruits for normal/heroic/mythic mode raiding.

If this is possible i have a stay at home job now so commitment will not be an issue.
I have raided in the past and understand the requirements of raiding.

If any guild that raids would like to invite me please PST me and id love to join a dedicated guild that will take me.

Thank-you, Bwomp.

1 Like

The OCE region is quiet large from a timezone perspective. It would be helpful if you posted your location or timezone or playing hours.

We are based GMT+8 which might not be right for you.

We are currently working our way through mythic which is probably not where you are at just yet but we do have a weekly alt/heroic run that we take just about anyone to. This would be a good place for you to get your feet wet and become part of the guild.

Check out our recruitment thread below for more info and reach out to me ingame, on bnet, discord or search for “All Guns Blazing” in the ingame guild finder.

[H] Barthilas - Mythic Raiding GMT+8 (Perth, SG, MY, HK, Indo)

hey Bwomp if you are still looking for a guild pm me on discord we currently run heroic /mythic @ 4/10M prog discord spice#9909