Bartender vs Dominos(castbar)

So I’m planning on getting either dominos or bartender and based on whatI’ve read they seem to be the same thing with different menus and navigation.

Except that Dominos says it has a movable cast bar in the description. Does bartender have this as well and just doesn’t advertise it in the description?

As far as I recall, from using, bartender is exclusively an addon for moving bars. It does not move anything that is not a clickable button.

Bartender doesn’t have a cast bar that I’m aware of, but I use the SPTimers add-on for my cast bars.

In SPTimers you can configure cast bars for you and your target, move them anywhere, and customize their look and size. You can also configure an alert that will flash the icon of each spell as it comes off cooldown in a specific area of the screen, and you can customize some aspects of that (similar to DoomCooldownPulse).

Never used bartender but I can’t imagine that it wouldn’t have that option considering that dominoes (which i do use) has it.

No castbar in Bartender. There’s always Quartz or Gnosis (CurseForge hasn’t let us update Gnosis since they took over :frowning:)