Barroness Vashj Missing?

I came back to the Renounced Bastille where Vashj should be located to continue the Maldraxxus questline with “Tainted Cores”. However, when I got to the location, Vashj is no where to be seen. I triple checked that I’m in the right location and I am. I logged out and back in again but she is still missing. Is anyone else having this problem? Can anyone help?

She moved to the north east of where she gave the initial quest. Think it is NE. She moved to a ritual area to summon the NPC you will kill.

I found her! Thanks a lot. The quest marker was still over the area where she originally was even though she’s no longer there.

1 Like

I’m trying to restart the quest after having abandoned it earlier, when I was stumped…so I am not looking for her to turn in the quest. The exclamation marker is showing on the map where the Tainted Cores quest is allegedly available, but now the Baroness is not there to give the quest. Reset, restarted, cleared my cache, someone said i needed to be level 58 (which i did through a dungeon and random rare kill) though i had gotten it earlier and now…can’t do the quest nor move forward to quests in the next area. Please tell me how I can get her to show up. Thanks. I know I’m not the only one with this issue