Barracks garrison Alliance

Looking to see if i’m on the right path to getting the fort and barracks built i don’t know where to go/continue only thing i can find/remember is questing in Stormsong valley am i in the right area? if not is there a way to find out where to continue for the Alliance? (sorry if this is gonna be hard to answer i’m just lost and don’t have a lot of information to give)

The NPC that gives quest to pick up that item is in the tent. The item in on floor of the area where it will be built. This is the only one of the buildings that are built this way. Click on it and then in bag click on it again.

The prequests are…
Thu portal…
Item…
Two things…
Gudan…
Follow…
Help…3 things…
Blow up bridge…
Ring ; fight
Help excape…
Burn…
Kill…
Keg…
Keys,etc.
Kill…
Turret…
Run to docks…

Zone in follow up hill… ( where you lost it? )

Kill …
Cut trees …
Kill …
Click banner … And fort is built…

Go into and to right, Tent…
Have fun…

i don’t have the fort yet for that NPC i looked it up on youtube and the person in the video is in a Alliance fort and i don’t have the quest i don’t think for that done yet, where do i start.

I edited post…

thank you i just got one question now, you said “Zone in follow up hill… ( where you lost it? )” and i think you’re right i just don’t know what you mean where this “hill” is where do i go for that?

A ship will be on your left side, later quest to pick up supplys from it.
They mount up and go up the hill.
You must follow them.
The area where they stop will be the next 3 quests. As well as the bannor …

sorry if dragging this along but where is this zone i mean, Stormsong valley?right now i’m at Boralus on my ship.

So the quest line Starts with the Dark Portal in the Blasted lands. Click on NPC that has a beam of light all around him. ArcMage.

1 Like

Good news since i didn’t start Dark portal questline on this character i’m good to go xD, my horde character i did all this so i think i’m good from here(thats why i was also confused) thanks so much

1 Like