Banned without reason

hello all
I tried all I possibly could to ask for help from Blizzard’s customer support team but no one is willing to look into my issue or provide any explanation on the ban.

I was banned for real money transaction and I don’t know anything about it, i asked for proof of the problem and the gm did’t want to give it to me

I recently made a battlenet transaction to change my rogue’s name with gold
and even buy sweatshirts from the blizzard store and it’s the only thing I’ve done this month

I hoped someone could help me with this

3 Likes

GM’s rarely give out exact details of what the player did (allegedly) because that would reveal methods of detection which would make it easier for the “bad guys” to bypass them.

You can appeal a suspension or ban through the appropriate channels.
These forums are not the appropriate channels.

99% of the time of a “real money transaction” ban, the ban is justified and the player knows what he did wrong, just won’t admit it in a forum post.

Occasionally they make a mistake. That’s what the appeal is for, to get a different GM to take another look.

8 Likes

Your only recourse is via tickets. There are no GMs on the forums.

They will not provide you with “proof” of what actions got you in trouble.

6 Likes

Hi Urukkay,

This is not something we will be able to assist you with over the forums. The only way to appeal an account suspension is to submit a ticket through our support website. However, in this case the account has been reviewed by multiple Game Masters and will not be reviewed further.

Correct. We do not discuss the details of what we detect or how we detect it for very real reasons and so we will not be able to share the exact details.

As communicated to you by a Senior Game Master, we consider this matter closed and will not discuss this issue any further.

10 Likes