Banned names that are just silly,

What do you think is stupid?

shoesforjews was a funny one

1 Like

this question.

harhar friend

would take too long to answer with thought about life

I’ve had quite a bit of whiskey at this point and consequently, I’m incapable of following

Smeagol. Not sure why.

I had a shaman named Assbutt that I had to name change. May he RIP.

1 Like

Brokentr ann y wouldn’t work for me either.

Le-sigh.

yeah, ill try again when i break out the bourban. this is my ipa face

1 Like

I’ve had two i’ve had to change. “Swasticles” and “Onceateababy”.
Swasticles ended up as, after making me change it twice for a variation on the original, “Ydtiagnor”.
I looked it up and there was a “Ydtiagnor” on every~single~realm, so it must have been their go-to “you won’t behave so here is your name” name.
I have a few now that I didn’t think would make it, but they’re still out there and being played every now and then (i’m and altoholic).

2 Likes

Lol Duke and King were restricted due to mature language. SMH

1 Like

Clan of Xymox is still active today. Great music.

2 Likes

i tried to name my paladin tank King, said it was mature language and not allowed.

1 Like

I have a character named Bloodyundies, not sure why it wouldn’t have been banned, but had it for years now.

1 Like

Yeah so are bands like Ride but i would still describe them as an early 90’s Shoegaze band.

Yeah…“Whiskey” is an Adult Word for a reason. It relates to Alcohol which in turn makes it a Mature Word I would think.

1 Like

“Deathknight” is a banned name now, despite me having had it on an undead warrior back in 2006. Too bad I don’t have that account anymore; he’d be a real novelty, assuming he was never forced to change.

Must have been at least an 18 year Scotch Whiskey then.

Seriously though, this is a stupid word to ban. There is liquor IN THE GAME.

5 Likes

you know vodka and gin, you can create.