Bananas Unlocked! Claim Yours Today and Donate to Unlock Daisy

Bananas Unlocked! Claim Yours Today and Donate to Unlock Daisy

You can make a difference in the global response to COVID-19 by taking part in the World of Warcraft® Charity Pet program. Your donations will go directly to support the medical humanitarian aid organization Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) and can help gift two pets to the World of Warcraft community.

View Full Article

45 Likes

YAY CHARITY AND CUTE SLOTH!

Thanks for the direct donations this time!

67 Likes

That sloth though.

18 Likes

How… how does it run?

5 Likes

Check’s in the mail!

2 Likes

I feel blizzard has made enough dollars to not need people to throw cash at them to donate something

Is blizzard price matching players donations or just being a platform for outreach?

56 Likes

I believe it’s the platform for outreach option.

5 Likes

No one is throwing cash at Blizz. It’s a direct donation to MSF. It helps if you’d read the article before getting upset.

78 Likes

Everyone gets the pets. Stop being a fuddy-duddy and donate some of that stimmy check. Make a difference.

26 Likes

I was so hesitant to make a joke about how GD would turn donating to charity into a bad thing in my reply, but the joke just wrote itself.

26 Likes

Meh I’m gonna donate. Might as well get a cute sloth.

11 Likes

You DON’T BUY the pets. You donate, and if enough people chip in, we all get the pets.

Edit: you can wear the sloth around your neck and take it everywhere.

26 Likes

You’re not buying anything. Donation is straight to MSF. Direct. Nothing to Blizz. Not a cent.

20 Likes

I’m aware if you were responding to me.

1 Like

Do the little videos not work? Or am I just more senior moment today than normal?

O.o

:cookie:

3 Likes

WRONG.

No money goes to Blizz.

The sloth is a free thank you to the ENTIRE playerbase if people are charitable to MSF. No one is throwing money at Blizz.

Stop turning this into something it’s not.

40 Likes

Offering incentive for donating =/= buying the incentive.

11 Likes

Can’t bobby give some of this annual bonus/salary to the cause? That would sponsor years of MSF programs. Just saying.

36 Likes

Maybe the company itself could open its wallet for charity instead of laying off hundreds of people and giving your CEO a 200 million dollar bonus

31 Likes

Something always has to be a thing, it can’t not be a thing. Sadly, someone will always find fault while riding atop their high horse.

As for me, I’m very happy to see them partner with the charity so that donations go directly through the charity’s website. And I’ll be doing that when I get home!!

25 Likes