Ban eSport from WoW Classic

While I don’t think Classic will be ultra difficult, I think that just how many problems we have left to solve depends a bit on how accurate private servers have truly been.

A lot of our current information comes from the theorycrafting that’s happened over the last 11 years since after Vanilla officially ended. If that theorycrafting is based on faulty systems, then it stands to reason we would have new theorycrafting to do.

The use of the modern client may also create a few new quirks for us to work out, depending on just how thorough they are about making it as authentic as possible.

1 Like

You are right for sure, a lot of new problems may arise. I for one hope they will actually try to change some things subtly just to allow new guides and media to come out and be effective.

1 Like

Geez, complaining about something that isn’t even going to happen.
That’s some next level GD poster crap right there.

4 Likes

Pointless post is pointless

3 Likes

I made posts warning about the negative effect of eSport in BC. Were those posts pointless?

The fact is, WoW Classic is Blizzards game to do with what they please. All we can do is give feedback bout the kind of game we want to play in WoW classic and that is what I am doing.

PvP was great when it was about having fun and owning newbs.

It was never meant to be an Esport and by trying to turn it into one they traded fun for fair and got neither.

2 Likes

I hope that an industrious add on designer comes up with a sweet way to turn AB and WSG into an esport. This sounds like so much fun, a classic version of rated battlegrounds! Plus one to her or him

2 Likes

Why would a blue respond to such an obvious troll?