Balance/Feral druid LF Guild - raiding/m+

Returning player, currently 442 ilvl 2500 io. Looking for active guild for raiding and m+ for this season and beyond. Open availability but prefer evening raid times. Many years of raiding exp with aotc every tier and some mythic prog in multiple tiers.

Hey there katiki,

I would love to chat about my raid team. Currently sitting at 3/9m raiding Tues/Thurs 8-11 eastern. I’ll leave my info below and hope to hear from you soon.

Disc - doctersauce
Bnet - Doctersauce#1397

Hey there we are Deathshow on Area 52 we are 5/9M with skarn to 22% we raid Tuesday and Wednesday night from 8 to 11pm est we could use a balance Druid if your interested you can reach me at Sig9905 on discord or Sig#11142 on Battle.net

Would love to chat with you about our team, let me know if we interest you on discord : disbeliever . Here is our info :

Hi Katiki!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin & cross realm/cross faction community) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Van know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- Vandro#5790
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

Hi Katiki! here’s our ad, you’re welcome to check us out on “guilds of wowcom” you can also dm us through that! and it has our discord!

DOC offers something for everyone, M+, PVE, PVP, Gold Farming, Collecting, and now even a bit of roleplay! You’ll be offered any content that suits you, and we have a dedicated team for helping you achieve your goals! Come join a community that’ll help give you the most out of your wow experience! DOC was created to provide a community offering every kind of content World Of Warcraft has to offer. With a compassionate team of leaders we’ve been able to cultivate a community of people who are willing to go above and beyond for their fellow player. Community, Compassion, Comradery, and best of of all CHAOS! raid days, N- wed/thurs 7-10pm server H- friday/sat 7-10pm server

thedisciplesofchaoscarrdco

Hey there, Katiki. I saw tat you’re looking for raid times during the evening. Our guild does fit that. I’ll post our guild recruitment info to let you see if we would be a good fit for ya.

Sensual Seduction
US - Sargeras
Current Raid Time: Friday 9:30PM to 12:30 AM- Saturday 9:00PM - 12:00AM CT (Server Time)
Alliance

Currently Recruiting:
High Need: Healer (Druid, Monk preferred)
Also recruiting: (Warrior-DPS, Boomkin, Demon Hunter, Death Knight and Mage) Also taking all DPS, but hunters

(Abberus M 3/9 and 9/9 H) is looking for friendly/raiders who want to progress and have fun while doing it. We’re a relatively small guild, and we treat our guild members like family. We support each other in all of our WoW related endeavors, whenever possible. We’re excited about all the upcoming raid content, and we’re striving for Mythic content. We’re hungry, we’re ambitious, and we’re dedicated. We want to progress but need the bodies to make it happen! Even if you are just looking for a friendly guild look no further!

We do have some expectations though:

Be friendly. - We’re all adults, just have fun here. We love to joke around in discord between pulls. It gets pretty hilarious! We tend to get a little loud, but that’s all the fun when you are still progressing in content with friends.

Be punctual. - 87.5% raid attendance is our goal. We understand family and real life happens. At the end of the day we all pay to play this game and we ask you try you best to attend raid out of respect for the other members. We have a nice system in place to let us know your going to be out. This helps us with knowing we are short ranged, healers or etc.

Be ambitious. - Always be willing to learn and work hard. We all make mistakes. The best thing you can do is learn from that. Our goal is to progress but to have fun while doing it.

Be focused. - Raid time is raid time. Since we are smaller guild this xpac requires a lot more from us. We just ask to keep discord clear on fights other then that chat away. Raid leaders will let you know when we are pulling.

If you are interested please do not hesitate to add Kanna our recruiting officer to Real ID, Kanna#11827 We will get you in as a trial if everything works out. Provide us with the class/spec you’re interested in playing, and let me know what your expectations are from our guild. Our goal is to ensure that both parties are happy.

Contact Information
Kanna#11827 for more information!

Guild: Something Shiny
Server: Cenarius
Current Raid Progression: 4/9M

Hello - we are looking for more bodies to fill our roster team as we have had a few leave. Looking for more that are similar minded for a casual mythic raid team but hope to progress as far as we can.

Raid nights and times are: Thursday and Monday 7-10pm PST.

What we require:
mythic raiding xp a plus, good attendance, addons: Method Raid Tools, RCLootCouncil and Weak Auras. We use a loot council for loot that is tradeable so we can have some sort of control over a balanced distribution.

If interested in trialing or have questions, can add me on bnet: ecdubs#1635 or discord: ecdubs