Balanced BGs

Good Afternoon All!

This is particularly aimed at Blizzard, assuming they still read the forums. I just have a huge issue with team balance, in any size BGs. I’m talking about when the one team gets 2 healers and a tank, and the other team gets 3 healers. With they way PVP is balanced, there is NO WAY that this can be seen as “fair”. It makes the BG boring and one sided, every time.

Example: I had a BG where both healers on my team had 4 million healing and the enemy had 2 healers at 4 million and 1 at 6 million.

Having a tank does not equal that 6 million healing he’s able to do. He will not even be able to pick up a flag in EOTS cause their HPS will outweigh our DPS. If they focus our healer and we focus theirs, we lose everytime.

I’m just wondering if Blizzard is already addressing this or do they not really care about things like this? I hope this doesn’t come off as complaining as much as I would just like the issue to be addressed.

They don’t read this, just FYI. It’s primarily for players. Ingame suggestion box, twitter, reddit, those are the ways to talk with them.

1 Like

Ahhh ok… It’s been sometime since I’ve taken to these forums. Thank you!

The problem is, at max level anyway, they do match healers to the best of their ability when players are first called. Where it gets skewed is if one or two healers don’t accept the queue, for w/e reason.

IDK man! In the last 2 XPACs, the team with 3 healers has won every single time it’s happened. Whether it be my team or the enemy team, it just makes it no fun. It happens a whole lot for it to be a situational issue to me.