Balance/Resto Druid 11/11 CE Argus LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Who am I?

I am a 11/11 CE Argus raider looking for a Mythic raiding guild for this new tier. For Uldir I was unable to commit full time due to a IRL conflict. Last tier was only able to join previous guilds Alt Heroic nights. However, now that the conflict is resolved I am looking to jump back into the mythic raid scene. I have been raiding since Wrath of the Litch King as a healer and a DPS so I am very familiar with both roles.

Character Info:

Tanorok - Hyjal
376 ilvl, 34 HoA
AOTC Ghuun (on Vantusk-Hyjal)

What I Am Looking For:

Looking for a 2 nights a week Mythic raiding guild.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday are my preferred raid days. Ideally after 5:30PST.
Would like to stay Horde, however that is not a deal breaker.
Fun, drama free team that enjoys providing feedback to their raiders.
Guild that is active and runs M+ keys in addition to raiding.

What Comes Next:

If you think I would be a good fit for your guild and vise versa, please feel free to leave your info below.

You can also message me directly on:
battlenet: vantix#1270
discord: Vantix#5021

Thanks for reading, cheers!

I can always use CE players for my rosters. :slight_smile:

Recruitment Discord: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB is a great place to check for guilds.

My 6 CE guilds: https://goo.gl/87ncRt if you feel like checking out my rosters. Even if we aren’t recruiting your specific class, feel free to apply anyways. We are always looking for exceptional raiders. :smiley:

RAID SCHEDULE :

Tuesday/Thursday,7:30-11:30 PM PST
Optional Alt raid Sunday 8:30 PM PST

Server : Bladefist/Kul’Tiras

Faction : Horde

Current progression : 7/8M Uldir

WHO IS INSURGENCY?
Insurgency has been around as a raiding guild for over 8 years. We offer the consistency and continuity that many of today’s guilds simply cannot offer. More importantly, we are a guild that believes personal progression, determination, and friendliness will help pave the way to better performance while progressing. Unlike many guilds, we will give you every opportunity to learn and grow in our guild – you will have opportunities to correct your mistakes.

While gear is unquestionably important, we recognize that it is not the only contributing factor in skilled raid progression. Self awareness, fight knowledge, and communication are keys when it comes to raid progression.

Exceptional applicants are always welcome to Insurgency. If you are a great player looking to transfer here or play with a guild that gets things done, it is extremely likely we will take you and give you a chance regardless of your spec, class, or role.

You can get in contact with us on either,
Bnet - Raw#1926
Discord - Raw#0085

I am confident that you’ll find a home here in Insurgency.

The Night Show is a late night raiding guild on Zul’Jin focused on pushing Mythic content. We have made leadership changes and are looking for a few exceptional players to help us push for CE. We are 3/8M and currently seeking MW, RSham, BM/MM Hunter, Frost/Fire Mage and Warlock. All others taken into consideration. Times are Sunday, Monday 1am - 4AM Server time.

Contact Mr.Rager#0350, campyourbody#2937or Mulletmaster#3085 on discord

Thursdays do not work for me, sorry!

Would you be interested in going alliance? If so, our 2day guild would love to have you. We’re sitting at 5/8 M currently (We merged two guilds into one about a month ago). We’re aiming to push the new tier as hard as a 2 day guild can.

We’re raiding on Tues/Wed 7 pm - 10 pm pacific.

Here’s my btag: Galivus#1536

Looking forward to hearing from you, good luck in your search!

I added you