Balance of Power tints can't be unlocked

I just completed the Balance of Power questline to the point where I got my first 2 tints, as I had completed Unleashed Monstrosities during Legion.

I completed a +15 mythic dungeon on another character, but apparently despite the fact that is an account-wide achieve, that doesn’t count.

Which would be understandable, except that mythic+ dungeons have been removed from Legion content and can no longer be completed.

So… We were told we could still unlock them, but it’s not true? Or have Legion achievements been changed to require BfA content now?

This needs a fix.

2 Likes

The achievement to complete a +15 in time is not account wide. Account wide achieves have a blue bar on the top of them. For example, raid meta achievements (such as Glory of the X raider) are account wide.

11 Likes

You can still do a +15 in BFA mythic + dungeons and get the tint.

Only the mage tower appearances and tints are unavailable (unless you did the mage tower on that character and spec)

12 Likes

As I said, I can see that. However, the content has been removed from Legion and is no longer completable. So they shouldn’t have told us we would be able to complete it later. That was false.

2 Likes

You need to do a +15 on that character.

It does not apply to other characters of a different class

10 Likes

What you’re saying is that this Legion achievement has been changed to require BfA content.

That is just plain dishonest, given that they said we could complete it and now the requirements have been changed.

3 Likes

Blizzard said prior to BFA that if you want to get the mythic +15 tint for your artifact, you need to do it in BFA after legion was over. It was originally going to be removed outright.

So how were they dishonest?

(https://www.wowhead.com/news=284580.3/mythic-15-artifact-appearances-obtainable-in-battle-for-azeroth)

there is a link to a wowhead article that has the blue post in it. Just because you failed to read something doesn’t make blizzard dishonest.

“Players can earn the achievement in Legion through August 13, or players can complete a Mythic 15 BFA dungeon at level 120, once Mythic Keystone difficulty opens a few weeks after the launch of Battle For Azeroth.”

That said, once you unlock the tint, other toons of the same class can use it.

19 Likes

So they could change any achievement in the game to make BfA content completion a requirement. At any level. You don’t see a problem with that?

Bait and switch. Nowhere on the achievement does it say it was changed to make it exclusively content for 120’s.

What other Legion content requires players to do high level BfA content to retroactively get credit? What Wod content?

4 Likes

None

Only the mythic + was moved from legion to BFA once BFA came out.

You are ranting over nothing because you failed to do research.

25 Likes

It has been removed from legion and turned into a BfA achievement. Bait and switch.

How is it bait and switch when blizzard SAID IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN

And gave people enough time to try and get it during legion.

15 Likes

How would a player starting it now know that, since it is nowhere in the game?

1 Like

Simple, because mythic + was removed from legion dungeons.

Just because you failed to do simple research, doesn’t make it a bug.

I literally typed into google “artifact mythic +15 tint bfa” and the wowhead link was the first result.

10 Likes

Why would a player just start playing now? Lul gtho with this victim bs.

8 Likes

Blizz did say that you could complete a BFA M+ to get the KSM achieve for the Legion tint. I wanna say there was a blue post and it was discussed in one of their Q&As.

Not bait and switch.

4 Likes

Why would a player want to start Balance of Power now? You can’t figure that out?

In order to get the +15 tint on all classes, you need to do a +15 mythic key on each class.

Doing it on say a warrior doesn’t give you access to it on a priest.

It does allow you to do use it on another warrior though.

That is how the artifacts and the appearances worked and still work to this day. The mage tower ones however are spec specific (which are removed anyway, unless you did the challenge for that spec)

4 Likes

You can unlock three tints by finishing BoP that don’t require BFA M+

-The base tint
-The Legion WBs achievement
-The Legion dungeon meta achievement

You’re missing on one of four tints (the purple disco bear?) by skipping getting KSM which does now require current content (BFA M+)

2 Likes

Yeah I can’t, this game is garbage and most of the transmogs were garbage except for Mage tower.

1 Like

Balance of Power now requires BfA content.

My level 42 blacksmith has classic patterns she can’t learn because they require Legion (1) blacksmithing.

Devs should stop cannibalizing content from earlier parts of the game to pretend they’re creating end content.

No, you are lying. The achievement now requires a BfA mythic+ dungeon, and you’re trying to convince us that’s “Legion content”.

1 Like