Balance Druid Venthir 235 LF new guild for raid

Hi Lemonform!

Stardust is looking for a balance druid! Come chat with us.

Welcome back!

We are on the Alliance Side of Stormrage

Currently we are 10/10H and 2/10M in SoD. Last patch we were 5/10M like you.

So have some of us. Shadizar (our GM/RL) and I have been raiding since Vanilla, so you’ll be in good company when it comes to reminiscing about raids of old.

We hope that you’ll consider our guild for your new home. Overall, we are a friendly bunch and our RL/GM, Shadizar, is level-headed. He has high-end raiding and guild-leading experience going back all the way to Molten Core. He also has a lot of leadership experience in his professional career. We look to clear heroic each tier as soon as possible and then push as far into mythic as we can. We love the challenge that mythic brings, but don’t necessarily have the time to push and guarantee CE. The reduced schedule (5hrs/wk) is our way of balancing our WoW passions and RL responsibilities.

How late is late? We raid 8:30p-11:00p EST.

If we sound promising, please reach out to Shadizar (Battle Tag: Shadizar#1464 ; Discord: Shadizar#4380).

Good luck in your guild search and hope to hear from you soon.

Teagon

Never Lucky is a Mythic progression raiding guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raiders share a common vision: a skilled, progression raiding environment with a reasonable raiding schedule and relaxed atmosphere. We take raiding and progression seriously, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – having fun and maintaining balance.
Raid Info:
Raiding Days: Tuesday & Thursday
Raid Times: 8-11pm EST
Current Prog: 4/10M 10/10H SOD. P3 Soulrender
Discord-Shiena#6451

Still LF guild im 244 now and 3/10m :3 need guild 10 CST and ahead

Very Interested in speaking with you about joining Skeptic Gaming please msg me at.

Discord: SGnekobasu#0501

Thanks
Nekobasu

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable!

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 6-8 pm PST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We are currently raiding Tues/Fri night with Saturday being an optional alt Heroic night.
You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved’s Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have any further questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley: