Balance Druid Nerfs

This is dumb

Most of your kill windows come from machine gunning star surges after w/ the mastery buff after a BOAT window/Convoke is already over, though.

anyone here ever stop to think that with more gear and more stats, the compounding effect of some of these items will need to be toned down a few percentages. This means your overall power and capability in area will remain about the same…

1 Like

Exactly my point they are nerfing our best legendary simply because people think convoke combined with the balance of all things is overpowered when it’s really incarnation combined with the balance of all things starsurge spam after convoke with the mastery buff and trinket.

It’s not balance druid’s best legendary, it’s Night Fae’s best legendary. It’s important that you differentiate between boomy in general and NF boomy, because boomy is just fine.

Kyrian boomy is fine, venthyr is p good, and necrolord might be okay too.

1 Like

i imagine some of these nerfs are also because secondary stats are going to climb up to the 20-30% range so youd have 70% increase crit rather than just 50%. now its nerfed to accomodate the scaling secondary stats.

Finally gh blizz, been a long time coming, one shotting entire teams with broken convoke took no skill, and the clown druids popping out of stealth can no longer get carried to 2k+

1 Like

If you can’t stop convoke in arena I’m sorry but you/your teammates are bad.

1 Like

Didn’t say I couldn’t stop it but the nerf to balance Druid’s has been a long time coming. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

Yeah especially as a demonhunter with some of the best mobility in the game :rofl:

Alright boy who cried wolf, relax

It’s stupid though they already nerfed BOAT once and now they are nerfing it again to the point of almost being useless.

23% crit is not useless on top of moonkin aura, and incarn. You are legit crying over a legendary that wasn’t that insane to begin with, and will be just fine after the nerf.

I wish they would pull a frost mage and make starfire hit hard again :smiley:

Bbbbyyyeeee convoke. Now druids actually have to figure out how to play their class.

2 Likes

Would love for damage to be shifted from Starsurge

1 Like

:thinking: Maybe one day you will learn to play yours :rofl:

Isn’t the new legendary buffing convoke? Sure it’ll cast half the spells but it could also mean shooting 8 starsurges in 2 seconds.

Reduces CD, reduces number of spells, reduces cast time, but supposedly casts meatier spells more often. Don’t know what that will entail in PvP though.

I have brain cancer from this thread

It was hotfixed so that full moon won’t even cast during convoke in pvp situations so it’s just talking about starsurge casting more often I reckon.