Balance Druid Looking For Raiding and M+ guild

Hey everyone!

I’ve been a relatively casual player up until now and I want to take a deeper dive into M+ and heroic (maybe even mythic) raiding. I have played off and on since Cataclysm.

Currently main a Balance Druid, but I’m also open to gearing up a Paladin, or Hunter. I’m open to both tank and DPS.

I’m open to hopping realms for the right group. Again, looking for a social guild that’s working towards raid and dungeon progression. Hope you’ll have me! :slight_smile:

Hey bro, drop bears ink is a horde guild on area 52 and we are interested in you. We raid 10pm-1am est Tuesday and Thursday. If your interested add me on Discord at Enki#7298

Hey Rowzay,

I’d love to chat with you - add me on discord, Letholas#9581!

Allo Rowzay,

Dusk Eternal might be a good fit for you! We are looking for a few more DPS to round out our roster heading into SoD! I’ll leave our recruitment post below. Check it out and reach out to me if youre interested. Best of luck

Discord is bluu#7164

Hi Rowzay!

Team After Hours with Zeroes to Heroes [A] Stormrage is actively recruiting dps.

We raid Sun/Mon 10pm EST - 1am EST. Castle Nathria was our first tier as a team with a goal of AOTC. We crushed that and now have our sights on Mythic.

Zeroes to Heroes is a large community with 7 active raid teams. Many M+ groups running all the time! Active RBG groups and so much more!

Feel free to reach out to me on discord: Hoss#7620
Looking forward to speaking with you

A balance druid you say? here’s our spam

Hey Rowzay,

If you’re open to trying out Alliance MGB sounds like it could be a good fit for you. Even if you’re not on the server you could join the guild on a fresh alt to see if you mesh with the general vibe. We have a large social community and the more the merrier. We also have a smaller group that is more focused on pushing M+/PvP/Raids as well. In 9.0 I was 7/10M (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tanaris/darenas), KSM, and 2100+ PvP and am happy to help anyone improve if they are interested. Happy to discuss more if you’re interested.

BTag: Deadlift#1353
Discord: Deadlift#4338

Raid Schedule: (6 hours/week)

Fri/Sat - 8:00-11:00 PM Eastern (5:00-8:00 PM Pacific)

With 9.1 almost upon us, MGB is bolstering our progression raiding team and starting the trial period for new recruits. This is an open invite to anyone who is interested in challenging themselves with more difficult Heroic and Mythic raiding content and getting that sweet, sweet loot as soon as possible. We are happy to provide suggestions for improvement to anyone who is willing to learn. In Nya’lotha we were able to clear 3 out of the 12 Mythic bosses with a very late start so I am setting our stretch goal for Sanctum of Domination to be 7 of 10 Mythic bosses killed.

The raid schedule is still somewhat up in the air but is likely to be sometime around Friday/Saturday night from 5-8 Pacific time.

Prerequisites to join:

1. Be respectful of your fellow raiders
  2. Show up on time and let us know if you are unable to make a raid night
  3. Play your class to the best of your ability

Also note that if you can play your class well enough to meet our minimum requirements you are more than welcome to play an off-meta spec or select an off-meta covenant.

Hello from Nerve-EmeraldDream 10/10 Mythic in 9.0 and currently 6/10H 8/10N 9.1! We are a a Cutting Edge guild with Ally first clear of Castle Nath aiming for server first this tier with a 2 night and 3 night Raid team as well as optional nights on the Weekends!

Our 2 night Team is currently looking for a boomkin / Warlock to fill our last two core spots for our mythic team going into next week ! Would love to talk to you further if you have interest in raiding with us on Tuesday/Thursday from 8pm EST - 12pm EST! Contact me via discord or Bnet info below!

Discord : Atlien#1442
Bnet : JCZ#1194