Delete please

Delete please

How are you doin mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you! We are 2/12M looking to tackle some more mythic nyalotha before prepatch hits and then progress in SL! While we arent CE, that is something we are looking to achieve once Shadowlands hits! We do raid Tuesday and Thursday 9p-12A EST
There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic + (15-20’s keys daily), raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

About Junction:

We are rebuilding the guild with a group of friends both old and new! We are looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, the guild is 2/12M AOTC. We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding once Shadowlands hits! More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• 2 core healers, as well as an off healer.
  • any DPS
    While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9p-12a EST

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon

I know you are looking for horde but if you are open to Alliance I think we are the perfect fit for you!

[A] [US] Proudmoore - 11/12M LF DPS for M Nzoth & Shadowlands!

Our guild is built on a community of hungry players who want to push CE every tier while having a fun time as a team. We are pushing for CE and will do whatever it takes to get there together as a team! The officer staff takes pride in our light & fun atmosphere; we are a group of chill & fun individuals, but still focus on progression as our number 1 priority.

BFA progression:
11/12 M Nyalotha

DPS Preferred
Death Knight
All ranged

*Any STRONG candidates may apply regardless of class. You MUST provide logs to us via our app for any consideration!

What we can offer you: a fun but serious and progression oriented raiding environment. We know when to be serious, but we do not want to sacrifice the fun atmosphere that raiding is truly about at its core. On farm bosses we like to have fun, but when time comes for progression, we clear comms and focus up. We absolutely do not tolerate any racism/sexism/homophobia/etc in our community and will result in an immediate kick. If you play for parses, bring others down, and/or are elitest, this is not the guild for you. Our goal is to build a fun community with lasting friendships, so we are planning on doing guild events such as 1v1 tournaments, transmog contests, m+ competitions, and more!

Main raid: Tues/Wed 10pm-1am EST/ 7pm-10pm PST (server)
Temporary 3rd Night: TBD*
During initial prog/end prog we will be adding a temporary 3rd day to the raid schedule to help clear AOTC/CE quickly!

As part of our commitment to building a community, every member will be screened via a discord interview to make sure they are a good fit for our team. Be sure to have a working mic!

Please fill out this form and let us know if you are interested and we will get back to you!

hXttps://forms.gle/cKfUQuWvnhyfPiff9

**Remove the “X” within the “https:” to access the google doc or the link won’t work!

BTag: Cyd#1968
Nyrro#11352

Hey, we are looking for a balance/resto flex druid, lmk if interested :slight_smile:

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for likeminded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons +15 (mainly weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Hello, horde side on Thrall. We are currently on raid break until the new expansion drops. We are recruiting in regards to Shadowlands raid content for weekday as well as our weekend raid team. We are AOTC guaranteed, Mythic progression, with heroic always on farm.

WEEKDAY TEAM
-Wednesday/Thursday: 10-1est.
-Looking to recruit for Heals, DPS and possibly Off-tank/DPS
-Hard progression, strict enviorment, Must meet requirments.
-Heroic -> Mythic
WEEKEND TEAM
-Sunday/Monday 10-1est
-Looking to recruit anyone
-Laid back casual enviorment
-Normal -> Heroic
RAID REQUIREMENTS
-Good Attendance barring Emergencies
-Fully enchanted , with personal food and proper pots for your class and spec
-A general understanding of raid bosses as we approach them
-Improving yourself thru world questing, reps, keys, etc…
-Good knowledge of your toon and spec, if need assistance this will be the player responsibility to seek this out.
-Cauldrons will be provided
The goal is to succeed as a team and progress thru content via communication,structure and continued improvement in and out of raid enviroments without the elitist mentality or attitude. We want to supply opportunities for the entry level raider with our weekday team as well progression raiding with our weekend team.
Please contact the following on Discord.
GM- AwesomeIsMatt#1304
Officer- Saraid#2102

Hey Sooshaur,

The only box of yours we don’t check is that we’re alliance, but as you can probably gather from me btag (displayed at the end) I used to be Horde too. Ally isn’t all that bad!

I understand you may not be interested, but in case you are, I’ll drop the copy pasta below. We are primarily returning players with past experience similar to yours, so I hope you’ll consider!

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage) is recruiting for semi-hardcore raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is going to be TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 EST – 11 US Eastern time. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are as follows:

Tank – Non-Pally. Monk preferred, but open to others.

Healer – Looking for someone willing to swing between DPS and healing.

Ranged DPS: All, with an emphasis on hunters and warlocks.

Melee DPS: Monk

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please add myself (Moophisto#11601), Lyssan (Lyssan#1884) or Fuzzii (Fuzzii#1197) on Bnet to set up an interview time.