Balance Druid LF 2 Night Guild (10/10 H & 3/10M CE)

I have recently rerolled a Balance Druid from a Restoration Shaman and I am currently looking for a new home. I am looking for a guild that raids 2x a week. I am currently ilvl 197 but I can pull my own weight in DPS and fight knowledge.

are you still playing your resto sham?

Hi we are going into Mythic on the 24th and could do with some more DPS. Have some info below to show our goals. More then happy to trial to see how we work out.

9/10 H 10/10 N.

We are a casual raid guild that likes to push hard 2 night a week raiding guild pushing for CE, with multiple high mythic key pushing groups. We also cater for more casual players with our weekly alt and casual fun run.

Raid times will be
Core - Heroic/Mythic Wednesday and Thursday - 7.30pm to 10.30pm
Fun run - Alts and Casual
Saturday - 730pm to 10.30 pm.
Mythic key push - Every opportunity we get.

Our goal is to push pretty hard while maintaining a friendly and welcoming environment.

If this sounds like something that would suit you feel free to contact…
GM - Lana - Bnet on Lana#11687
- Discord on Lana#5664
Officers - Babs- Bnet on jizzey#1405
- Discord on shultzy1810#3338
-Chev - Bnet on Hydroponics#1416
-Discord on Corvett#7686
- Narth - bnet exhailz#1280
- Discord - Narth#6496

No Pants is an Australian based 2-night raiding guild on Caelestrasz/Nagrand/Saurfang that came into fruition during the opening of the Tomb of Sargeras. We are a chilled out guild that strives to get through challenging content at a steady pace and to have a good time while doing it!

If Mythic raiding isn’t your thing there is also plenty of room for any casual players that want a home. We do a lot of mythic+ throughout the week, and an optional chill raid on Fridays.

Recruitment
We are looking for players that have a positive attitude and are dependable with relevant mythic raiding experience (supported by logs) that are experienced in the class/spec listed below.

Tanks: Full

Healers: Full

MDPS: Unholy DK, Ret Paladin, WW Monk, Feral, Enhance, Warrior

RDPS: Hunter, Balance, Elemental, Mage, Warlock, Shadow

*exceptional players of any role are always welcome to apply.

Raid Times:

Thursday 8:15pm - 11:15pm ST (AEDT)

Sunday 8:15pm - 11:15pm ST (AEDT)

If you are interested in joining, trialing, or have any questions please contact one of the guilds officers below. We’ll supply you with a discord link. :slight_smile:

Mauldron / Method11#6264 (Bnet) - Guild Master
Spoonqt / Spoon#1383 (Bnet) - Raid Leader
Azzil / Azzil#11174 (Bnet) /Azzil#5147 (Discord) - Recruitment

Hi, friend. We’d be interested in having you! Here’s our guild post and contact info:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-frostmourne-praedendi-causa-2-5pm-satsun/727801

Hey mate!
We’re Graveyard Shift from Frostmourne [A] and currently sit at 3/10M prog. We’re looking to recruit one more raider to fill an empty slot in our prog team and we raid twice weekly @7-10pm server. Just to keep it real short for you, we’re a very pleasant/fun/accepting community and if you’re at all interested please feel free to add my bnet below for a bit of a chat. Hope to hear from you
Cheers mate
BNet - Jimmy#14340

Hey dude, hit me up on bnet of discord Aeaa#1101 for a chat.