Balance - Best PvP Covenant for RBGs?

LOL you guys are so sad…and with any brainactivity at all you wouldve understood im a EU player. complicated stuff huh? This is a lvl10 char only lvled to lvl10 to post.
Yeah im fresh with only just over 29k achievment points. How abotu you? Nope…not 15 years with so few achievment points, obviosuly a lie.

Obviously a lot of personal issues that needs to be vented here and a se4ver alck of empathy jstu lashing out at someome who actually saidf sokmething no completely word-by-word how you want it to be.

Welcome to ignore. Tired of your kind of extreme toxic behaviour.

Achievement points, lol. Got a bit excited there and forgot how to type didn’t we. Bye noob, don’t come back.

By the way, 100% of high keys done in the last month by balance druids were Nightfae. You can stop scrolling through pages.

But…this thread is about the best covenant for PvP. Confused by all this PvE childishness.

Are you targeting any rating in particular? I’d say Night Fae is superior until like 1500 since at that cr it’s not hard to pull it off (Arenas), but above that, Kyrian is superior.
For RBG, both Kyrian and Fae are good. Kyrian will help you secure kills on priority kill targets in group fights, while Convoke can be used to easily dispatch a priority target from stealth (See: Berserk+Convoke, from Stealth, it will make easier to kill a flag carrier or a base defender).

Also, worth mentioning, Kyrian is not very good for other druid specs, while NF is top tier for every single one of them, if you ever wanna try something new.

1 Like

That was what ultimately made my decision for me. NF is just so good for other specs too.

Yup, my decision was based on what would be good for boomy in m+, but also good for resto and guardian.