Baine Is Really Epic

Well, you’d get to take out large parts of the Horde civilian population in exchange. Maybe some cities. (Probably not zones, though, unless the Horde somehow winds up with more of them than you have.)

Oh gee.

And all that for the low, low price of my faction’s core identity!

2 Likes

or we could just blight the alliance and win lol

2 Likes

Two words my dude.

Space heaters.

2 Likes

Two words, my dude.

Gas masks.

Then we’ll blight the gas masks too!

Simple.

1 Like

Well, when you put it that way.

And there’s nothing dishonorable about blighting inanimate objects, so your side of the Horde can do that just fine while everyone else carries out stage two!

Clean consciences all around!

8 Likes

It’s time to just get it over with I’m sick of the build up tbh Blizz. Gimme all out Rebellion NOW Blizz!!! I got some ol’ Darkspear boys who helped overthrow Garrosh waiting’, just say the word!

it wouldn’t be the Horde that save Baine…it will be the Alliance…
imagine Anduin…his soulmate will react when he hear Baine in prison…

3 Likes

And then Baine will turn to Anduin, his warm cow face full of love and affection. “I knew you would come to save me…” he would whisper to his beloved as the Alliance guards cut his bonds. Slowly Baine, the largest of the Horde leaders, will come to rise over them all and leaning down he would run his weird cow man fingers along Anduins cheek, his large expressive anime cow eyes filled with total joy.

“I…heard about what Sylvanas did, and I could not stop myself. If no one puts an end to her madness we are all doomed, and more importantly…you would be doomed…” Anduin would reply, breathless at the strange furry touch. He still had Baines horn at his side as always, his hand had strayed to it as soon as he’d seen his cherished friend once again. He gulped and tried not to stare, even in the darkness of the underhold he felt his heart soar.

“Don’t worry Anduin, everything will be right…my love.” Baine would say, the sweetest smile gracing his lips as he leaned further down. His mouth would open and suddenly all the guards in the room would be transfixed in utter horror, as blood splattered their armor they would try to run only to realize someone had locked the chamber door behind them. Did they know it would come to this? did they know?! and then the guards would look back to see Baine rise from the steaming grisly remains, dripping with blood.

And then his great hunger would turn to us next.

4 Likes

When they ask me why I am cheering on the Civil War and Garrosh 2.0

(Time Stamped)

And yet the Alliance is kicking the Horde’s behind. That either means our farmers and as capable as the Horde best warriors or the Horde is just as an horrible a shape!

The farmers aren’t fighting at all yet, so no it does not.

Actually we have had farmers fight since at least Wrath. Hell, one of the first quests in Borean Tundra is our PC seeing farmers/cooks/workers being conscripted to fighting. Hell, one of the Alliance WC3 abilities is turning peasants into a militia capable of repelling early attacks.

One of these things is not like the other. One of these things happened a decade ago.

The Horde just lost its fleet. It is currently weeks from being defeated. Also, anyone who survived fighting the Scourge in the Horde are probably veterans in the Alliance now.

With no thanks to farmers. That was the Alliance player and a bunch of gnome soldiers at the behest of Shandris(? all night elves look the same to me) and Halford Wyrmbane.

Pretty sure that attack had footsoldiers as well. Aka potential farmers raised militia. As another example of local militias, back in wrath we had an entire platoon of soldiers from westfall.

My point is, even the lowliest amoung the Alliance are capable of fighting and with enough support can easily be a force to be reckoned with.

Besides, the Horde is just as battered at this point.