Baine Is Really Epic

Yeah, but in the end he atoned for that in the eyes of his people so despite the relapse, he’s still seen as coming out on top in the end.

5 Likes

The fact that we have to rely on Blizzard hitting us with the villain bat since Wrath in order to drive the story forward is humiliating.

We are losing on all fronts in a war that Sylvanas started…and the solution is to keep her in power? Did you even see what was being done to Derek? Civil war or not, this is NOT the Horde i signed up to play.

12 Likes

What? You didn’t decide to play the Horde to play Forsaken? I thought everyone on the Horde wanted to play Forsaken?! What madness is this?!

6 Likes

lets recap a little.

-The horde starts a genocidal war and the normal horde citizen was happy to murder night elves.
-the reason of the attack was between “they may attack in 50 years” and “orcs are bloodthyrsty and want war”.
-the only way where the horde can keep up with the superior alliance military and characters are “trying to be smart” and “using an atrocity or superweapon” to try to catch up.

-The horde commits a warcrime such as brennand that is far more worse than taurajo ever was and attacking a nation that is not even part of the alliance at that point.
-the alliance, justified to nuke every horde city if they feel like decides to not use such tactics and attack dazarlazor where only 3 alliance leaders were enough to have an attack so succesful that are now “weeks away from victories” ,destroying half ot the zandalari fleet, killing their king and not losing anyone of importance in the process.
-one of the leaders of the attack have apparently more respect for the death of rasthakan despite being the responsible of the attack than the horde itself where they were thinking about revenge and commit an atrocity out of pure spite.
-make a move so desperate that may doom the world to the black empire. (the dagger)
-all while the alliance can keep being HEROS to their people.

Meanwhile, while the horde deserves and IS losing, we are once again under the alliance’s mercy and baines goes directly to help the biggest ENEMY of the horde,leader of the strongest alliance nation in the hopes that she doesn’t decide to just dismantle the damn horde already.

and people wonder where all this baine hate comes from?
he like the personification of the weakness of the horde.

That is pathetic,humiliating and it only makes the horde looks like pathetic evil losers that don’t even have a say in anything because the alliance is winning WITHOUT EVEN TRYING.
they just want to be left the hell alone. (except for the nelfs who are angry with good reasons).
not even speaking about that the only reason why they turned on garrosh was because he attacked the horde first.
or all the development in mop goes directly into the thrash.

can this pathetic war and story end already?.

7 Likes

I am 100% Darkspear :wink:

But nah I’m sick of the Baine hatred on here. People seriously be underestimating just how tough a position he is in and the decisions he’s gotta make. The dude is ballsy in reality bro… and he’s gonna light a fire under the Horde… I can feel it.

Ya I mean basically this 100% but now that it’s here my only 2 choices is quit the game/tune out OR find a way to roll with the story… so I am rolling with it and siding BIG with Baine/Saurfang and all them.

I mean this is true that’s why she made a big spectacle out of it… BUT Baine called her out infront of every single other leader of the Horde and what I am saying is I think she is heavily miscalculating here… like, it’s only 1 Orc from an AU Draenor that 100% back Sylvanas, for w/e reason, lmao. All we need is some dissent to emerge, real dissent, and the leaders will follow and start peeling’ off from Sylvanas.

1 Like
  1. Wait till Sylvanas calls a meeting of leaders.
  2. Kill her as many times as is necessarry to achieve Final Death.
  3. Remind the Forsaken that they are homeless and outnumbered in a city that will end them if they ever betray them again.
  4. Call in the Big Guns: Thrall and Saurfang
  5. Mail the Alliance Sylvanas’s head.
  6. If they accept that as peace, good.
  7. If they don’t, introduce them to tsunamis.
6 Likes

Baine is the best current Horde leader. He needs to become warchief. Lol @ people who think Spuddyc is a troll just because he doesn’t believe Sylvanas needs to win and the Horde need to constantly be committing genocide but not be called villains in the process of doing so.
#FreeBaine
#EndThisWar

5 Likes

This should literally never happen after admitting that Taurajo was a legitimate target, then punishing the Tauren for defending their homes and loved ones.

Baine is correct for fighting Sylvanas, but he is permanently unworthy of Warchief.

18 Likes

FINALLY, we agree on something.

4 Likes

Because numbers never seem to matter or be consistent at any point. I don’t know how the Blood Elves participate in any fight still.

1 Like

People really be forgetting how fantastical this game is… Blizzard isn’t gonna just dismantle the Horde lmao

1 Like

Dude, it WAS a legitimate military target. They were actively training warriors and hunters for the Horde, and it was a risk to the supply route the Alliance wanted to set up through Stonetalon. Saying otherwise is just disingenuous. Besides, Baine actually made the Great Gate of Mulgore in response to Taraujo; Hawthorne (the Butcher of Taraujo) and most of his men were killed by the Horde; and Northwatch Hold got destroyed (with few survivors).

So … seems to me Baine’s response to Taraujo was measured? The worst he did was kick some Tauren who pushed for MORE vengeance out of TB (he did NOT exile them from Mulgore)? He was also dealing with plenty of Tauren that wanted to leave the Horde entirely; because they rightfully blamed the Garrosh regime and their affiliation with the Horde for many of the Hardships they were facing at the time (which could easily include Taraujo).

5 Likes

an*

Not the Horde I signed up to play either. I have no love for Sylvanas. I never had. This situation however is damned if you do and damned if you don’t. That is one of the main reasons I am not actually playing WoW. I just browse the story forums when I have some time to kill and keep up to date using it and WoWhead.

Honestly I can’t see how the Horde is salvageable at this point. Sylvanas staying in power doesn’t help in the slightest. However another 'Meh Honor" civil war lead by such lame characters is hardly going to make the Horde much better. Your trading a pile of poo for a pile of rancid food. It is still rubbish.

8 Likes

Yes.

No.

I like faction conflict. I’m hoping that after the Horde overthrows Sylvanas and regains its moral fiber the Alliance refuses Baine/Saurfang/Vol’jin/Whoever’s attempts at peace and continues the war - finally giving the Horde some moral highground in the faction conflict.

Baine is a disgrace to his father.

14 Likes

They’ve proven they can never write the faction conflict very well tho, so I don’t really like it. I mean I like fighting the allies in bgs and stuff like that but eh as a story it kinda sucks tbh.

I think that’s the primary, if not only thing, I agree with Treng and Yagarr about. If we MUST remove Sylvanas and put Saurfang/Thrall/whoever in her place then that person MUST continue to wage the war on the Alliance to it’s logical conclusion. My main problem with the honor Horde is not merely that I dislike the concept of honor, but that I view it as a potential way to make the Horde toothless.

I would happily take Sylvanas getting decapitated and her head being put on a spike over making peace with the Alliance. That is the exact moment that the Horde is dead.

1 Like

we both know that moment is soon.
so are you prepared for the funeral?

To me at least, the Alliance would also likely die in whatever agreement is reached, so i’ll need to get prepared for two.