Bad weekend for horde

i’ve lost 42 straight bgs as horde. this is getting unreal. im having WOD flashbacks. i merced to ally and won my first game instantly. what happened to loktar?? i feel like maybe everybody is playing horde because they saw on the forums and on twitter that horde = easy mode… so they think they can just half afk and win BGs. doesn’t work that way. im sick of this. i remember when horde wasn’t the cool kid thing to be.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if this post is real or making a meme of the Alliance one claiming to lose 23 in a row earlier

3 Likes

don’t take the bait

2 Likes

Cobra Kai Never Dies!!!

I just lost a match vs a team all with over 600k hp I started playing 2 months ago and I have 480hp… just in case are there any horde players who do pvp who want to have a match please message me because I keep getting feed by people stronger than me and Blizzard don’t care and I wont be renewing my subscription It’s just not worth it even the horde just stared at me and my teammates in one game to realize it was that easy to one hit us. no one on our team had no where near 600k I would love to show a video the unbalanced and prove it anyways hope to hear from someone thanks you

I just won 3 out of 4 tonight . Won a random, epic and brawl . :man_shrugging:t4:

i need to get my velf some karate lessons, any spots?

1 Like

I’ve had 63 consecutive matches
Where every horde player except me is vulpera.

Clearly they are not playing to win

Blizz, do something !

4 Likes

Same, I’m not seeing this alleged “losing streak”. In fact, the very first 2 Alliance epics I got yesterday were losses. First was a fresh IOC, but we got wiped at the hangar fight and that was the end of that. Second match was an in-progress Wintergrasp loss.

I’m farming honor right now so that means playing Alliance toons most of the night, but I did manage to squeeze in 1 Horde epic bg at the end (after I was done with my daily honor quota). AV popped, and it was a 1-shot win :man_shrugging:

So that’s 1-0 yesterday as far as Horde goes.

On either side. Large losing streaks are a personal problem, whether horde or alliance.

I want to merc too to farm honor but I am afraid to do alliance epics :joy:

1 Like

It’s bad… first 4 games yesterday were just epics (including the 2 games referenced above), but all 4 were losses.

Lost interest due to all the bad teams and swapped to little bgs for the rest of the play session, and easily farmed 4100-4200 honor.

When you do get wins in Alliance epics though, the honor/per hour is very good - the “problem” is the low winrate.

If they had left the bonus honor in for mercs, I wouldn’t have minded the long epic losses . Now it’s just not worth it .

1 Like

True, it’s probably not worth the risk anymore on a Horde character.

On an Alliance character due to the enlistment +50% honor buff, even epic bg losses still give OK honor (around 400-800 depending on match length). The real question: is 400-800 honor points worth 20-60 minutes of your time? The answer for most people is “no”.

1 Like

There’s a ragnaros multiboxing druid that is playing a lot of epics ally side as of late. I haven’t gotten around to reporting them yet, but I did take a few SS so I can. Multi boxers aren’t supposed to be in epics, ask the ally DK who was told not to queue for epics by a gm.

I did AV the other night with IWC 1/2 premade, we stomped ally and they were premade too.

It is good to see them actually try for once, but the boxer needs to go.

Not sure if you are aware, but according to Blizzard multi-boxing is not against the TOS.

And yes, there are a number of multi-boxers currently afking their way thru Alliance epics. The Boomkin 5-boxer is actually one of the better ones, he actually plays/contributes most of the time.

The rest of the multi-boxers are just shameless afkers :laughing:

There’s a DH 3-boxer that literally afks thru every Alliance epic bg, you’ll often see him with 0-100k damage (which is very very low for a 40-man bg).

It was a big to do at the time. MBer’s have been asked not to queue for epics, I am not mistaken. They do it case by case, but it did occur.

I believe that was an isolated case… if you’re referring to the multi-boxer with the 23 Unholy DKs.

If I remember right, he got the attention of GMs because he was abusing the “report” feature with his 23 toons, reporting players that he didn’t like so they would get kicked, silenced, etc. Some of these victims put in tickets/complained, and that’s how GMs caught wind of what he was doing.

I don’t think it was the multi-boxing itself, there was more to the story.

bro, bro bro losing lotso fbgs as horde bros not sure what to do bros big loss streak right now something is ruining horde bros allthe good players going ally now bros its like WOD bro wtf cant win a bg bro