Bad design for Chem bros

how many characters are these people running through it. and why?

Screw that dumb rocket I don’t even want it anymore.

Yeah I’m bitter :dracthyr_cry_animated:

I used to run 50 and why? Because it drops a mount and you have only two weeks to farm it. Have you never done this boss?

as many as possible

because RNG hates some of us?

i have, and i got the mount last year. i hope everyone who wants it gets it this year!

Oh we on the CC are way ahead of you there friend!

2 Likes

/holds Pyri and starts to ugly cry

:sob:

3 Likes

Not necessarily true. We did ask for revamped holidays and rewards that weren’t low droprates put on a vendor to earn over the course of the holiday.

We did get that.

What we didn’t get was a better boss fight or the rocket acquisition fixed.

I don’t mind the instance cap existing, but holiday dungeons don’t ever take that long to complete. It seems silly on them. Just let me do my 14 in less than an hour. Elusive manuscript.

:dracthyr_cry_animated:

Nobody asked them to remove the bracelets and the old dailies.

What would have been a great change that was asked for is moving the boss outside the dungeon.

p.s. And just to clarify, I’m fine with the updates.

I constantly ask for new holiday gameplay and rewards:

I did threads about gameplay , rewards in PTR.

My issue is that Devs just add few new things without testing it with the playerbase, I feel like the removal of charms is good but only 2 new dailies??

It’s like they assigned a Dev to add some assets around some zones, a new kind of brewfest location with 2 dailies…that’s all.

Why don’t involve PvP players via a brawl that awards love tokens? Or a big questline with a better scenario compared to the current boss event.

Maybe instead of adding cosmetics via RNG or vendor, the 2 extremes…Why don’t add it via a meta achievement? or an interesting event that involves quest and a scenario.

I didn’t continue playing FFXIV but I did some events there and they provide a better experience in my opinion, since they add rewards that players can get and remeber the process.

Devs had created multiple world events for DF that will be forgoten like Super Bloom, Why we don’t have a world event so players can farm tokens in a better way compared to farming charms via a hyper spawn / dungeon? Obviouly moving from unlimited tokens to this new system feels bad for some players, I think there’s a middle ground and they only deliver lazy work IMO.

I love holidays in online games but WoW has the worst implementations.

1 Like

Lord knows I did. LOL I hated the old stuff and really despised that stupid bracelet farming. But I do understand some enjoyed it and some didn’t.

And like you said, I think the current change is good. It’s still easy to earn the currency. And I think it’s more fun, personally. This holiday I’ll actually want to do every year now. I avoided it like the plague before.

But I also know there’s another side to that opinion. And it’s very nuanced in what some liked and didn’t like. Fun is subjective afterall!

World boss daily on every alt would have been nice. It would have fixed this issue of instance lockouts for sure.

only the ones who farmed them to sell… which is probably why so many people are upset with the change.
the people who were buying them, actually have to put time in if they want the rewards now.

I didn’t literally ask, but I’m glad their gone. I’d rather do dailies for tokens than farm the bracelets.

What they need to do is give the boss a unique token that can be used to purchase the mount and have it both be a drop and a purchasable item.

I don’t know what a fair price would be but it should be deterministic, not RNG.

I also know there’s no mount on earth good enough to entice me to do a dungeon boss more than 2-3 times a day

1 Like

I still have six from last year to get rid of :sob:

delete 5, keep one for the memories :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Not sure if this is the case in WoW, but in FFXIV people go crazy for scouring the market board and looking to buy 1.0 removed items. Not everyone mind you but there are quite a handful I’ve seen listing party finders for them.

Ooh I like that idea!

Oh, there are absolutely people that would gobble those up at a premium.

The bracelet’s might be a nice investment then in a few years down the road. :thinking: I know I still have the pet rock item that was removed from Cata. Lowest price I seen it up across entire NA region was 3 mil. Alas I only have one and I am not letting Jerry go.

2 Likes