Back to game after years hiatus, looking for social guild

The last time I played the game was in 2016. I was in a pretty heavy RP guild, which I was happy with until I left the game, but I’m not looking for that kind of dynamic right now. Mostly I’m looking for a relaxed social place to interact while I level and reacquaint myself with the game. Definitely looking for people to RP with, but not looking for an RP-specific guild with like… a story or something attached to it.

EDIT: Looking Alliance side

1 Like

Hi there! The Redridge Irregulars might be a good place for you. We’re founded on a base of casual RP with a vague mercenary / adventurer theme (really it’s just a narrative construct to get us out into the world). We’re very alt- and lowbie-friendly, and we also do a combination of Mythic+ (we have a team pushing 15s), casual raids (we’re Timewalking in Ulduar this week), random BGs, and on Sundays we do some really bonkers events that we call “OOC Madness.”

Send a whisper to me or Brundenn if you’re interested!

1 Like

Thanks! I added both of you to my friends list so I can hit one of you up when you’re online.

If it’s okay I’d also like to join. You guys sound fun :slight_smile:

i did some impromptu world pvp with some people from this guild and they were fun

1 Like