Back on the search again sadly! Looking for a horde guild.. About ready to hop servers

I’m a horde player on the Nazgrel server cluster… I have a prot pally and resto shaman of each race. Also have a bear tank, warlock, mage, couple of priests and a dark ranger hunter… I’m looking for a guild that runs all levels and mythic + dungeons, raids, time walking dungeons and transmog/mount runs… Also holiday bosses… Tired of soloing and playing with pugs. Looking for an active horde guild that is into all I said and willing to work on KSM. I’m a very loyal and I will help anyone in the guild that I can… I spend at least 14+ hours a day playing WoW… Also looking for a tanking spot… I have my hunter that is alittle below my main in ilvl. But tanking is my jam and it’s what I believe I do best… If I find a good spot I will probably transfer servers because I’m done with my empty servers… You can look at my main at

I believe I would be an asset to your guild. So if you think I would be a good fit, please reply to this topic and thank you for stopping by…

1 Like

Hi Sisterhannah!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Sundays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Vath know if you’re interested
Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Hey!

Trinity is recruiting at the moment and most of us if not all of us have KSM and have done raiding to heroic or tried to throughout the expansion (Guild kinda stopped playing on and off, so it didn’t help).

Since we’re restructuring and trying to build a raid team for S4/Dragonflight, we would love to have you! We are currently just focusing on Mythic+ and getting ready for the new seasons release.

We are looking for any new & returning players that enjoy having a place to hang out, play the game, gear up & even play other games on our off nights.

We are pretty laid back, we are learning new alts and trying new things to keep it different.

If you want to talk more, I added my Battlenet below.
Real ID: Eredric#1237
Discord ID: eredric#8934

Would love to chat with you on discord, Klarity#1518

Hey Sisterhannah!

I really think just by your description we might be an awesome fit for you! I can definitely relate to your pouring out those frustrations and we are on one of the largest horde servers out there on Thrall. I’m gonna link my discord info personally but also our guildsofwow page for you to check out! Definitely happy to answer ANY questions :slight_smile:

Josh#3223 personal discord
guilds of wow won’t link but if you go there it’s just Mosaic

Hello there! I have a tank spot open for my 1x/week AotC focused team. We have quite a few M+ runners, so KSM would be easily in reach. Xmog/old achievement runs are…sporadic and usually unplanned, but they do happen. If it sounds like we might meet your needs, I’d love to chat and see if we’d be a good fit.

Thank you all for the replies… The only problem I have is the Thrall server is full and no space for my 23 characters to move them… Are there connecting servers to Thrall and I can see what the populations are…

Bump for a nice guy!

Thrall has no connecting servers.

Full servers limit the amount of characters you can transfer?

Hi there. We’re currently on Earthen Ring and looking for a few players to join us. We raid only 1 night per week, 8-11pm PST. We are in need of a tank or 2 for Dragonflight. Most other nights you find us running keys. Everyone who wanted KSM this past season got it with a few getting very close to 3k. As for mount/transmog runs, they do happen on occasion but not usually planned. But maybe it’s because we’ve had no one to plan them. When Timewalking rolls around there’s always a few groups doing that too.

If you have any questions, or want to discuss it further my discord is Darryl_TTD#8725.