Back from break LF raiding guild!

442 ilvl rogue/ 435 ilvl DH Looking for raiding guild prefer Tue/Wed anywhere in the time frame of 7-11PM EST. 8/8H 3/8M EP.

Hey! If you can push your availability to 11:30pm EST, is a 4/8M guild (Orgozoa at 20%) looking for some capable DPS to replace burnt out raiders. With cross realm opening next week we’d love to bring you along for a trial! My Battle Tag is Hanul#1985 if you have any questions.

I should specify, our raid times are Tues/Weds from 9-11:30pm EST.

Hi Jcz

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{8/8 Heroic 8/8 NormaL Eternal Palace } Experienced Raiders 420+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

Chromatic#11307 Or Chrodruid in game

Hi JCZ!

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

Raid times are Friday/Saturday 7-11pm EST.

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

Sellouts on Illidan horde side.

We are a close knit community looking to add a few key players to take the guild to Cutting edge and beyond. Current progression is 4/8M. Had a few members have the life bug hit them and we need to bring in some heavy hitters to help us continue our push!

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm realm time (9-12 EST) with optional nights Thursday and Saturday. We also have a very consistent M+ community with multiple 15+ keys happening just about daily (lower keys as well).

Current needs include ranged (preferably with a comfortable healing off spec): Druid, Shaman, or priest (preferably disc/shadow). Will also consider exceptional hunters, mages, warlocks. Strong mele candidates are also recommended to reach out as we truly believe in “bring the player not the class” and can make room for the right fit.

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you would like to chat or looking for more info please feel free to reach out. Necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord both go to my phone and will be answered as soon as i recieve the notification.

def check us out partner

Hey Jcz,

We raid Tues/Thurs, but otherwise I think we would be a good fit for you, and you for us.

Hello - Fallen Empire (thunderhorn-US) is currently 6/8 mythic, working on za’qul, and we could really do with a rogue.

We raid Tue/Wed 8-11 CST.

Slayna#1151

edit - sorry my btag is Slayna#1159.

really like those 1s apparently

Mediocrity is a semi-hardcore guild, based on Thrall-US, created by players who want to maintain a mellow time in-game but also push content in a meaningful way. We aim to improve where we can and strive to play as our best selves, even though we may not be the best players. Led by previous CE raid experience, Mediocrity is for the folks who have interest in raiding with a progression-minded group but on a more relaxed schedule with a calm and fun approach.

We’re happy to be home to players of all types - in addition to pushing new content, we also complete M+ keys regularly, level alts, complete backraiding, old content, and dabble in PvP. If you’re a new (or returning player) looking for a home to spread your wings and learn in, Mediocrity is happy to help. Practice makes perfect and everyone has to start somewhere. :slight_smile:

Progression Raid Times

• Tuesday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)
  • Thursday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)

Optional Heroic re-clears created throughout the week
Contact me Fire#1218

Hey there we are a horde guild 4/8M EP (sub 20 on Orogoza) TUE/WED 915-1215 Eastern ( I know that is later than what you posted but thought I would still reach out) active guild w/ THUR alt/heroic FRI/SUN RBGs (arenas & wargames follow) SAT alternate game night and MON M+

LMK if we are of interest to continue chatting!
Rawra#1290