Back for SL, looking for guild

Hey everyone thanks for tuning into this super awesome post! :slight_smile: Anywhoo… i been playing WoW off and on for years… over a decade… was level 57 when BC got launched, (best xpac imo - except maybe SL high hopes) got into a ZG run at 57 day before launch, was a crazy experience and ever since then ive been huge into raiding. Anywhoo fast forward, raided in BC clearing all content and just yea you know kept on that same path. - fast forward again - current xpac got AOTC on first raid then decided to take yet another leave from the game. Guild was great and all just had some RL stuff go down. Anywhoo

What im looking for is a new permanent home for the next upcoming xpac and beyond, im looking to raid - or even be a sub raider - on tuesdays and wednesdays (although if sub i want a heads up if i need to be there) im all for benching but im not going to NOT make plans to sit on a bench. so kinda looking for a semi casual / semi hardcore raiding guild. Not looking for power or anything just looking to have a good time. Any server, Any faction H/A. the leveling experience nowadays is great! also will roll any class obviously im better at some then others but always willing to learn!

I played classic up to BWL cleared all content in that also (not that it was hard)

Anywhoo RL talk, im 30 yr, 31 soon :cry: work weekends 3/4 day weeks (every other thursday)-sunday 3d shift mondays and tuesday i spend with the girl (who also plays WoW so raiding wouldnt be a issue) i play other games (destiny 2, left 4 dead, random mobile games) and i do love me some audiobooks been reading some awesome 1’s lately, working on viridian gate online (a book about basically a VR MMORPG real life kinda thing. pretty amazing )

Another thing to note, not looking for a guild with a bunch of kids ( mature low age people are alright i dont discriminate against age) but if your 50 and act like your 13 in disrespectful same goes for that. I do enjoy some PvP also, good times good times also great for team building at situations that change constantly. Also fan of mythic dungeons achievement hunting toy hunting… basically anything in WoW haha.

I finish off saying sorry for bad grammer and spelling i trust you got the just of it - look forward to meeting some new friends and maybe even finding a awesome home!

2 Likes

Hey there, I think our guild might be a good fit for you based on your post and if you’re open to ranged we would love to have you though just to note we have a fair few Mages.

We’re a semi-hardcore guild that raids Tues/Weds from 8-11 pm EST, we aren’t a hardcore CE type of guild by any means but we like to have a nice chill raid environment while getting serious for the bosses that need it.

I’ll leave our additional info below but if you’re interested then please fill out a short app on our guild site which will be linked in our info; hope to hear from you! :slightly_smiling_face:

Info: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Gm btag: Wandappy#1921

Mythical Paradox is an alliance guild on Dalaran with like-minded individuals who’s goal will be clearing Ahead of the Curve and Keystone Master(for those interested) each tier/season, with potential progression into Mythic and higher keys as the tier/season/group permits. We expect every raider to come with knowledge of each fight and contribute to strategy outside of raid hours. If you’re looking for a fun environment and a great group of people to play with, apply!

We currently raid Wednesday and Thursday 11pm EST to 2am EST.

If you’re interested please contact me on discord (Chase6594 # 5632) or on Bnet (Chase6594 # 1714)

Just wanted to add a little personalized blurb before the copy pasta below. We are currently recruiting hard core raiders for a serious push come Shadowlands, but we will have plenty of spots available past progression for players who want to see all content, but also don’t have availability. We will also be active for running M+ at high keys, and whatever other shenanigans we get up to.

afterMath eSports on Tichondrius Horde is currently recruiting high end raiders for the “Hall of Fame” push in Shadowlands. We’re a newly formed guild being backed by the organization afterMath eSports and plan to bring the support needed to ensure our team can perform at their highest level possible.

Our current raid schedule is as follows -
(Times are in PST)
Tuesday | 6pm - 10pm.
Wednesday | Off
Thursday | 6pm - 10pm.
Friday | Off
Saturday | Off
Sunday | 6pm-10pm (Heroic/Mythic carries for gold)
Monday | Off

Even though we initially formed afterMath eSports with the goal of being a “Race to World First” contender, we have reigned back our ambitions a bit and set our focus on a strong beginning, and continued growth as Shadowlands goes on. This allows us to be appealing to a larger population of players and get our core raid team set before the launch of Shadowlands. With that being said we are still recruiting players who strive for CE and can put in the effort needed to be a top end guild, with hopes of being a Hall of Fame guild in future tiers.

If the opportunity to be part of something new and slightly unique peaks your fancy, feel free to visit our website at www. aftermathesports . com or If you’d like to talk directly, please add me on discord kaRmy#5404 or ingame FXOkarmy#1756

check us out,

Our guild is a guild that has newly transferred to Area-52 to play with a bunch of friends. Most of us are veteran raiders who raided at a Mythic level. The guild community is 21+. We always clear AOTC in a reasonable timeframe, and will be willing to run mythic once we have enough bodies. We plan on raiding a little later at night than most of the servers with raids running from:

M/Th - 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 PM EST

We are currently full on tanks/healer, but are recruiting the following:

We are at about 20 raiders -> looking to add more DPS to the roster.

Ranged DPS - High Need
Melee DPS - HighNeed

We try to keep an active community that runs more than just raids. We plan on running raids, mythic + keys, rated battlegrounds, and arenas.

If you are interested in our guild, or would like more information please message Axial #1159 on BNET.

Add me Zen#1643 :slight_smile:

Yo would love to chat with you ill spam my info below =)
Shark Party is an old raiding guild currently on Thrall that has been around since Vanilla. We are looking for members for our raid team(info below). Our members love pushing keys as well as some highly into pvping outside of raid days. Our Philosophy for raiding is to focus as much as possible during our raid times while having a blast doing it. We want our members to have fun on the class they are currently playing so if they are finding their current class boring and want to switch we have no problem with you doing that as long as the toon your switching to is sufficiently geared to handle the content their current main is doing. Our main focus will be getting CE in shadowlands.

Raid Team Shark Party-

Raid Times: Tues/Wed 8-11 PM est
Current Needs: 1-2Healers & Some more dps

For more info or if your interested in either of these raid teams contact:
Wârguard(GM/Raid Lead)–Warguard#1900

Add me and let’s chat! One of our raid days is Saturday, which is definitely a conflict for you, but our other raid days might match up. We definitely have space for a mage, but I want to make sure we’re a good fit for what you need!

Our goals and mentality seem super similar, we’re mostly 25+ and don’t have a lot of the childish environment type things. We have a lot of mount and pet hunters, so you could definitely get along with them!

Give me a shout on discord (LadyPeebles#0310) and let’s get to know each other!

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add some quality folks to our expanding raid roster. Check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-crimson-brotherhood-aotc-minded/638226?u=azshul-garona

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hi Beefyjoker!
We are actively looking for a DK to join our team! If you think DK would work, check out the rest of my post! :slight_smile:

We’re looking for players with prior mythic experience who want to raid a somewhat casual schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments.

We raid 7-10pm Eastern Mon, Wed, Thurs and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have guides posted internally for Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-process-7-10-est-wedthursmon-recruiting-for-shadowlands-1012m-rl/582652

I think we might be just what you are looking for my friend.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-bfasl-ce-bound-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-1212m-officers/566013

Hey Beefyjoker,

I’m reaching out on behalf of Reserves-Zul’jin. I think you might be a good fit for our guild. Take a look at the linked recruitment post and reach out if you’re interested.

Best regards,
Vewoah

Hello Beefyjoker!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

Hey there, this is Wub with STARVD on Bleeding Hollow. We’re looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I’m not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Server: Bleeding Hollow - Horde
Raid: T/TH/Sun 6:30-9:30 (Central US) We may add an optional day for progression.
Tenure: Previously on Stormreaver starting in mid SOO *2013 we’ve moved to Bleeding Hollow for Shadowlands.
Loot: we’re embracing personal loot while it is an upgrade but then will move to Loot Council for the benefit of the team and mythic progression.
Apply at discord.gg/rm3qgEF
Me: Btag: Mutumba#11705 Discord: Wub#9938(most important)

A fair number of our players have been getting CE or better for multi tiers in the past. We’ve all kept a great friendship in wow as well as other games and hope that you’ll want to be apart of our extraordinary community! So, maybe you’ll consider jumping the fence. Hope to hear from you.