Back after an 8(!) year hiatus

My buddy kept telling me its a terrible time to come back because of how awful it is to gear for pvp and I should’ve just listened to him. The first few days back were fun getting from 90 to 120 (in like 4 calendar days lol thanks rona). But had no idea the journey was just beginning. My few pals who play won’t help me gear (i do not blame them and they prefer classic) and i’m only at ilvl 447 right now so i feel like i’m kinda screwed if i don’t have people to progress with.
Long, convoluted story short i’m looking for a guild to help me gear up and be apart of a community otherwise theres really no point to playing and i won’t resub.
3 bullet point resume:
-Fast learner
-Great teammate
-Relatively solid grasp of the 8.3 fire mage

Thank you.
I hope to hear from you soon.

Wouldn’t mind having a chat with you if you are looking to get into progression raiding.
I am always partial to long time players, and if you are looking to gear up and become a part of a mythic raid team we might be able to help you along.

Unfortunately, most of the gearing process will be farming solo stuff now, so that will be down to how much time you have, but we do a lot of five mans and there are enough people around that I think you might find the process enjoyable as you do so.

If you’d wanna commit to a Mythic raiding guild that has been around since mid-Wrath (12 years or so) and hang out for a few weeks while you gear up and get to know others we can have a chat.
The raid times are Tues-Wed 7-11EST.

Add me on Discord (Metrolol #1206)

1 Like

Hello!
Guild of returning players here, we are looking for new players to build our player base for raiding. We are currently 11/12 on normal and will be heading into heroic very shortly. We also run mythic dungeons and push keys to get people geared. We are on the smaller side, I like to keep it smaller, its easier to get to know everyone and people are not just a number. Right now we have 12 core raiders.
We are not looking to be a hardcore guild, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people.
In need of a few more DPS and/or a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
We are a newer guild, but we have a solid group of players and a good foundation. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MST. Raid times are 7:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Day are Friday and Monday.
Realm is Gurubashi : ([H] casual raiding guild looking for more!)
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Gameslave#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757